Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Just wondering if anyone been able to grind any type of weapon to 10? How much of a difference is it? I was able to grind my spear to 2. I'm too afriad of goign any farther... i dont have another 9k to spend =(

I usually only go to 5, and that's if I'm feeling lucky. If the chance is any lower than 'very high', I say forget it. Which means that it's very unlikely I'm going to go for +10!

Too many rares. Too little time.

Nope. I've ground 4 weapons so far and the highest I went was 7.. I only had Lv 1 Luck when I did it. After one "50/50" success I decided not to push it.

the highest i went is 2 on a B class weapon maybe ill go for more when i have more money/

Going past 2 isent worth it unless you are rich

I dont understand the grinding. What is the number in parans () On the weapon discription screen? I thought that was the level of the weapon but it just seems to be the number of times you have grinded it.

I applied a +2 C grind to one weapon and a +3 C to a matching weaspon. Both went up the same in attack power when I was done and both said (1) on the weapon screen. I don't see where the +whatever number makes a difference.

I have a +10C grind but have yet to use it because I want to be sure I know what I am doing.

Going past 5 is worth it when it doubles the ATP of the weapon you bought. As long as you use high success grinders with 3 star luck you'll be fine

The +number at the end of the grinder has an increased chance of success. There's an entry on PSUpedia

On 2006-11-02 10:42, Lnin0 wrote:
    I dont understand the grinding. What is the number in parans () On the weapon discription screen? I thought that was the level of the weapon but it just seems to be the number of times you have grinded it.

I applied a +2 C grind to one weapon and a +3 C to a matching weaspon. Both went up the same in attack power when I was done and both said (1) on the weapon screen. I don't see where the +whatever number makes a difference.

I have a +10C grind but have yet to use it because I want to be sure I know what I am doing.
    I think the +10C gives you a better chance to get to the next lvl. Example: +1C and +10C gives the same grind bonus but you will have a higher chance of not braking it with a +10C then a +1C.

I dont think it adds more of a bonus to the grind.

Again im not 100% sure. Ive been grinding and this is what ive been seeing.

Tornasu

After breaking a rod on the 5th grind, I've stayed at the 4 level (very high).

I got a handgun and a saber at +5, only going to try higher once I know that I can get a better weapon from the store that needs no grinding incase I break it.