Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 345678916 ... LastLast

Item distribution is flawed. I don't see a difference between random, or ordered. :/ As for me, I pick up whatever drops infront me.
    Miranda F Newman Fighter (PSO2: NG) Ship 2
    ~Past Characters~
    DC PSO: Silhouette HUnewearl 100 » 102 (Ver.2)
    GC PSO: Silhouette HUnewearl 161 :: Za'leshea FOnewearl 172
    PSU: Eternia F Beast FF15 Lvl142(PC) :: Elemia F Cast GM20 lvl174(360)

I find that it is appauling you would want it on first come first serve. I'm force and i'm healing you. Tell the force people to stop healing you and i'll go in and melee for my fair share.

Honestly i always make my own groups. Anybody not of level gets the boot and any loot hungry people the same. Now, i have rare set to random, and regular set to in order. If somebody doesn't lik it tough

Btw, how often have you seen 6 rares drop in one run? In order doesn't pick off from the LAST perosn to recieve. if anybody leaves or joins it resets to the iniitial person. I found it to be like that. Maybe a big buggy i don't know.

Anyways i found it way more productive to not go running in combat to go after a drop while worrying about people's health.

I'm sorry but for the OP, it's people like this that make me want to black list them for being loot "you know what"

I find that it is appauling you would want it on first come first serve. I'm force and i'm healing you. Tell the force people to stop healing you and i'll go in and melee for my fair share.

Honestly i always make my own groups. Anybody not of level gets the boot and any loot hungry people the same. Now, i have rare set to random, and regular set to in order. If somebody doesn't lik it tough

Btw, how often have you seen 6 rares drop in one run? In order doesn't pick off from the LAST perosn to recieve. if anybody leaves or joins it resets to the iniitial person. I found it to be like that. Maybe a big buggy i don't know.

Anyways i found it way more productive to not go running in combat to go after a drop while worrying about people's health.

I'm sorry but for the OP, it's people like this that make me want to black list them for being loot "you know what"

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: daylight129 on 2006-11-03 13:40 ]</font>

Honestly, is that split second that people are "whoring" for loot really negatively affectin the performance of the group in such a detrimental way you have to cry loot distro over it?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: daylight129 on 2006-11-03 13:42 ]</font>

I actually don't know what advocate means... in this context anyway....

If you have that mentality then that means just about anyone can become a loot whore. I had an arguement with someone yesterday over 'Give Finder' and 'Random' (I was, of course, on the random side). He and his friends kept saying how loot whoring was good, so I eventually gave up.

Honestly, as a Force, I'm not damned at all to rush up and take items. Thus, I barely benefit whenever Give Finder is an option, especially when mindlessly grinding De Ragan. When I was a Hunter, however, I was fine with it since I was right up on the enemy's space and could rush up and take an item (though I still rarely did Give Finder and still hated Give Finder).
    pso two:
    blue moon/caseal/ship 2

You should decide with your teammates what you do before bitching.
    If 4 of you says: Random and one says Give finder, let him agree to the random terms, OR don't let him/her play wiht you.

Anywho, This is silly but...How do these terms work?
    Give finder, how does it exactly work?
    Same with random? :S sry

On 2006-11-03 05:03, Arias wrote:
    You should decide with your teammates what you do before bitching.
    If 4 of you says: Random and one says Give finder, let him agree to the random terms, OR don't let him/her play wiht you.

Anywho, This is silly but...How do these terms work?
    Give finder, how does it exactly work?
    Same with random? :S sry
    Give to finder: who ever picks up the item gets it.
    Random: No matter who picks up the item it is randomly given to someone in the party.

I still think that "Set Order" is better. No matter what type i am I concentrate on killing and playing. Not rushing for the items.

Rares Random Non- Rare Set in order is your average looting system for any mmorpg, even if its not built into the game when a rare drops in an mmo we /roll for it. WoW FFXI RF online etc etc even JP and KR games are like that