Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Well, if you want a copy, PM me with your email. This'll help you with player shop prices so you don't over pay! (or help you with your shop to keep you honest ) Someone can put this together into a guide if they want...just gimme some credit lol

Kuya

Think you need to force that on some of the other shop owners. I'm sick and tired of going to look for materials to find every 4 outa 5 shops are trying to sell somthing the NPC sells for double. and please don't even bother listing items in your shop at the same prices of the NPC cuz i'll just go give my money to them just to because i wasted my time in your shop trying to find somthing I couldof just went to the NPC for. there a reason the NPC sell these somewhat rare materials at set prices. and it's to stop idiots like these from inflating them.

Nice, thanks for the list

Heh, I wish there was a way to enforce prices other than not shopping at people's stores. Btw, I'm open for business starting today

EDIT: Please let me know if my prices are fair or if I need to increase anything. Materials to start - but as soon as I get more meseta - I will only be selling +5 or higher guns of all kinds!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kuya on 2006-11-03 15:03 ]</font>

TY! Saved for reference, that way I don't have to wander to a shop to find out the resale price.

Useful for pricing.
    Coming Soon!

Oh sweet thanks for the list. This will make my life a lot easier.

Actually, this is good period, whether buying or selling materials.
    Coming Soon!

Conceited Force #1337

Totally awesome. Hopefully this will help cut down on some of the rediculous overpricing that's been abundant lately.

Oh, don't remind me. I've seen stuff well over NPC price. I hate people who knowingly overprice thier stuff.
    Coming Soon!