Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast
    In a sense, my innocence is over

I haven't actually played the game yet myself, but being a long time fan of PSO I was pretty dissapointed to see Gamespot (who I very much trust with reviews) give it a miserable 6.8..

Link: http://us.gamespot.com/xbox360/rpg/p...iv/review.html

Oh dismal morning, I open my weary eyes once again

Kadamn! O_O Wow. A bit low I think...

Actually... the reasons listed don't seem to be that bad for a 6.8 Hm. Oh well.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Deprimenthia on 2006-11-04 03:18 ]</font>

The score doesn't really matter for people that has the game already.

Sega shouldnt have left so much of what was supposed to be ingame content locked after already a month + of beta testing. This review is nothing probably compared to what IGN is about to give the game.

Unlock system wouldn't have been so terrible if we started with a lot more content, especially missions. If I was a reviewer I would be harsh.

Thing to do is if you are unsure, Gamespy/IGN and some others usually do a "out of the box" then not score it until they have all the content available for testing, so proper review would be a week or two away yet.

As much as I have criticized aspects of PSU, 6.8 is just too low.

Elitist hybrid. Merged classes can be pricks too!

"Phantasy Star Universe almost immediately feels dated"

*stops reading review.*

On 2006-11-04 03:52, AkiraXxx wrote:
    Sega shouldnt have left so much of what was supposed to be ingame content locked after already a month + of beta testing. This review is nothing probably compared to what IGN is about to give the game.
    Please stop playing my game.

On 2006-11-04 03:53, Mugaaz2 wrote:
    Unlock system wouldn't have been so terrible if we started with a lot more content, especially missions. If I was a reviewer I would be harsh.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: -Shimarisu- on 2006-11-04 04:14 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: -Shimarisu- on 2006-11-04 04:14 ]</font>

They had good points and some that couldnt be taken 100% into consideration. EVERYONE knows that this game is already feeling repetative, the lack of content at release in the end is really going to hurt sega when it comes to reviews from almost all gaming sites. And bad reviews mean less people that are actually going to go and TRY the game. SEGA should have just released the game with all the planets, and the expert classes and weapons. And just added the missions later. Give people something to do really. AS it is now most people at level 35+ are already at lvl 10 in there class and grinding just to farm money and items now. From the other thread I posted, it seems we are going to have to wait a month just to get the other planet, this is NOT including the weapons, and expert classes either...

On 2006-11-04 04:11, -Shimarisu- wrote:
    "Phantasy Star Universe almost immediately feels dated"

*stops reading review.*

On 2006-11-04 03:52, AkiraXxx wrote:

On 2006-11-04 03:53, Mugaaz2 wrote:

Stopped reading the review after the first sentence and running your mouth. Seriously, shut the fuck up, if you dont like what people have to say about the game as it is now, then dont read threads envolving the quality of the game.