Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

well at first i was constantly mad at the sellers of these INSANELY overpriced items in player shops, but after i found out that people actually buy this stuff at the insane prices i cant blame them for doing it. this first came to my attention when trying to buy nanocarbon (2500 from the shop) and people were selling it for 3000+. my guess is people dont know what the synth shop is for. i really hope the player shop economy balances out to normal as people actually learn things about the game.

Lone Surviving Shinto Warrior

Everything in my store thats is sold in the shop is 50% less than that price so yeah.. this dont consern me

another example, try finding a 2 star staff for less than 900, i looked all night. they sell for 800. and another thing, arent shops with Pwords annoying?

Just be glad you're not one of those stupid people who doesn't check the stores before buying from players.

Hey, people. Anyone with a shop, PLEASE get a f*cking clue on what low level synth items sell for. I swear to god, if I see another store selling Hot Berries (50 from store) for 100-300...

DO NOT TOUT CHEAP SYNTH ITEM PRICES WHEN YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT THE PRICES ARE YOURSELF, YOU BASTARDS. There needs to be a shop price reference page on psupedia or something.

There's this great thread here
    http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.p...rum=20&start=0

Some guy was bored and made a list

I check both stores and player shops and to me, the player shops sell stuff for a lower price than the shops. man, this reminds me of college with the buying and selling textbooks thing.
    Street Fighter IV: Chun Li, Ryu
    King of Fighters XII: Terry, Kim, Kyo
    BlazBlue: Litchi, Noel

I think people should do a little research before merchandising....

PSO launchday DC OG...

huh... I tested something out. I put a ton of weapons in my shop. I put them in the shop to measure if people were even comming(I was not selling stuff, I had checked the prices and they were fair 25-50% off). Here is the trick, I put them in the shop for LESS than you could sell them to a NPC for....

It took 3 days for those items to sell...

I am still unsure if it means that I am getting no traffic. It could also be that many entering are clueless and not seeing a powerful item in shop...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: LocGaw on 2006-11-05 05:28 ]</font>

I've seen people selling Neu Wood for 1k a unit. It sells for 150 in main shops. Yeah, some people are greedy.
    Coming Soon!