Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Forces arent underpowered imo. I've been solo'n the Linear Line B rank mission since i was lv 5 force. hunters would have a pretty hard time with thatBut ya, cant be the best DD and the only debuff/buffer AND healer. It would be too cheap!
    Shout out to MissMalice for the Beast sig! Thx shawty!

I agree that hunters do more damage than a force does.

I took my newman force to do relic C runs, and did about 90 damage with lvl 5 barta/zonde, 191 damage with lvl 6 foie, and 210 damage with diga to the small enemies.

To the huge mini boss (not the guy with the sword), i do 290+ damage with diga because he is thunder element.

EDIT: I took my lvl 6 hunter to do relic C runs, and i did about 60 damage with ice daggers, 70 with dark spear and dark twin sabers, 50+ to the huge thunder mini boss with earth twin sabers and earth fists.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: pso123hrf on 2006-11-05 08:12 ]</font>

I never run out of PP, and I always recharge it before the end of the mission. (My PP never gets below 500)

Captain of the Sexynauts!

Forces: We make things dead.

Seriously, we're not underpowered. The damage is mostly balanced, it's just a matter of how you prefer to dish it out. Me, I prefer to sit back, toss out my pretty spells and do damage while at the same time freezing/paralyzing/silencing/burning my opponents. And I get my Resta in case I'm in a tough spot. And, when dealing with bosses, I get to chill in the back and deal a lot of damage with Diga without having to be anywhere NEAR the boss' attack radius. In fact, the only time I get hurt is if I need to run in to heal someone.

Forces do burst damage.
    Hunters do damage over time.
    Rangers do elemental damage.

So far it looks balanced aside from the fact that hunters are a lot cheaper off in the PA department than rangers. (and possibly forces too)

I generally do fairly comparable damage to the other classes.

Remember that not every class in psu can solo the same as another, hunter for instance can solo better then a force, that imo can solo better then a ranger.

The Last Raven

thats why I'm a beast so I can make up for damage with nanblasts on my hunter.

The forces i play with kill almost everything before i can lay a hand on them. 400+ dmg..... o.o

{Theme: Infinite Legends}
    RadiantAim: When did you get here?
    LegendAim: Wow he actually leveled him
    LordAim: Hai gaiz

Professional Jacka$$

Who cares. If Hunters are killing things too fast for you to tag, they're too high for the mission that you're on, or you're simply too slow.

Drop a few ra-spells, then run around and work on leveling what ever tech it is that you need to level.

If you want more damage, then pick another job. Sure we can deal heavy damage, but that is not the point of a Force. Of that, I'm sure.

It's about being party support. I run in and drop a few ra-spells, which make the HU and RA jobs have an easier time of mowing down the mobs. I will Resta and Reverser before I try to kill a mob. Party efficiency is more important than dealing my damage.