Page 1 of 24 123411 ... LastLast

Yeah, sorry SS, you take too long to post, so I decided I'd start this, even though the RP thread's current arc isn't truly finished, and there's another major arc I have to skip. Lucky for you, this chapter will explain everything I had planned.

Chapter 1: Prologue

Leader's Journal. Date: November the fifth.

I was a fool to not see this. The crumbling of what was once a great organization.

After Basilisk's defeat, we managed to identify Carpe Diem's little run-in with Nand's Psychosis Palm. The Palm had altered his programming, trapping the Carpe we know inside of an inacessible file. When we tried to reroute his systems to retrieve his personality, all hell broke loose. He went on a rampage, attacking everything in sight. Nobody was killed, but a few of us were injured slightly, and there were many damaged facilites.

After Carpe's rampage, a rogue, whom the public referred to as "Sandman", begun spreading propaganda about androids and the Black Hand. Soon, a lot of Hunters blacklisted us. (The Hunter's Guild didn't, though) However, what was to come was far worse.

Eventually, Jay used the propaganda to find us. The Black Hand was whole again. Just as we decided to send a force to attack the propaganda, we learned that there was a nationwide riot against androids. Many were killed, and several more were the killers.

And from here, it only gets worse. The riot spawned many more acts of racism against androids. Soon, the whole of Pioneer 2 hated anroids, and called these seperate riots one incedent: The OPPS incident.

At this point, many groups were after us. We defeated whatever came our way, but it was obvious that we were tired of this. At our weakest, Sandman revealed himself. Apparently, Nand was the one who called himself "Sandman". Unfortunately, he had an ally in Basilisk, and another ally in Kireek, who we thought was long gone. Of course, Kireek got right into it with Silva, but soemthing didn't seem right. Although both had grown a large amount, Kireek was clearly the stronger of the two. Suppressed and cornered, we suffered our first loss in Silva. That day was, to the leaders of the Black Hand, the worst.

To top it all off, Nand and Basilisk managed to caputer me. At that point, the rest of the Black Hand was forced to scatter and hide.

It was terrible. Nand had a D-Cell experiment, one that had enough power to cripple the Principal Government. I was his first test subject. As the days passed after that, Jay had recruited some more members, and managed to inflitrate the lab. Unfortunately, it was too late. Jay and I managed to escape in the lowest point of the Seabed, a place undetectable by radar. However, at that point, neither of us were safe. The D-cells mutated me, turning me into that same monster I saw in my vision so long ago.

Jay was forced to kill me, but as he struck the finishing blow, the remnants of my sanity gathered inside Jay's conciousness. Being inside Jay wasn't my most...pleasant experience, but I had to do what I could to survive.

After finding a new place to regroup, we managed to come in contact with Hagane again. He explained that he was hiding in the Hunter's Guild, which had grown so violent that the Principal Government had been overthown by the Hunters. Now, the law couldn't protect us. Only our wits and wills could do that.

It was chaos. At this point, we had a fraction of our forces, no hope, and no allies. Everyone was against us, and we were running out of places to hide. Fortunately, Hagane knew of a way to transfer my mind into the body of an android. After we tried that, Kireek, Dementia, and Whisper found us, and we were forced to battle them. We were narrowly victorious over them, and my body had suffered severe damage, almost beyond repair.

Just as I was about to make a full recovery, we were attacked by Nand himself, who had a strange new look and power. He managed to detroy my body, forcing me to hide my conciousness inside of Jay once again. We fled.

This time, Hagane could put my conciousness inside of a body of flesh, one that looked almost identical to mine. We tried and succeeded in the process. After some training and regrouping, we managed to find the rest of our members, despite our low numbers.

Confident in our abilities, we launched a counterattack. We managed to succeed in infiltrating Nand's lab once again, but at the core of the lab, with Basilisk was a D-cell-mutated Nand. Basilisk had a difficult time controlling it, so he sealed the lab, escaped, and left us to fight him. Again, we suffered injuries and casualties, but we narrowly emereged victorious, this time finishing Nand for good.

After our victory, we managed to escape the lab, and were fed up with Pioneer 2's chaotic regime. We managed to find in intergalctic spaceship and left for destinations unknown. I'm here on that ship as we speak.

Now, a head count:

Jay: He was the only exceutive leader who never died. Heh, I suppose he dies hard.

EDDIE: He and his forces were caught by Kireek and murdered.

Silva: Shared the same fate as EDDIE.

Aanaki and Razaaki: Tortured to death by Nand. (They were caputred alongside me)

Carpe Diem: Alive, but beyond our help. He's still going on a rampage as we speak, killing everything in sight.

Drake: Drake...we have no idea what happened to him. When we split, he went alone, and we haven't been in contact since. I pray for his safety, as even Ragol has come under tyrranical rule by an Emperor...Mephisto, was it? I just pray that Drake is all right...

Cap: Now one of the executive leaders, he's here with the rest of us, piloting the ship.

JOE: Also one of the executive leaders, she's currently resting in her quarters.

Hagane: Upped to second-in-command of my branch, he's helping Cap pilot the ship.

Ninhongo: One of many murdered by Nand's sick plot at bringing us down. She was murdered right in front of Hagane's eyes...something I imagine is hard for him.

Montague and Elenor: I assume they were killed by Kireek.

Talon, Oujouhime, and Neiya: Captured and killed.

Otohime and Samsara: Mt. Fiji's village was burned to the ground. Nobody survived.

I believe that is everyone. We also have some of Jay's forces with us: A FOnewearl named Meow, and a RAcaseal named Clenze. That would mean that the only survivors of this horrible incident were:

-Myself
    -Jay
    -Hagane
    -Cap
    -JOE
    -Meow
    -Clenze

I just hope that, wherever we go, we are accepted by whoever we find.

I think that's enough for now. I'm tired, and I need some rest. Until next time.

---------------

End of prologue.

If you don't understand any of this, just hit up the RP threads. They'll give a better background check on this.

People involved in making this wonderful story unfold like this (not sarcasm, this was meant to happen as a transition to PSU):

-Skye-Fox713
    -Sgt_Shligger

Special thanks to Shiroryuu, who starred Drake in "Sword Of The White Dragon" (which, if you haven't seen it, you have to. Awesome fanfic, and the second arc has already begun, so go check it out!)

Note to SS and Fox-If you want something that involves your characters to happen, please PM me, do NOT post here. This is a fanfic, not a roleplay thread.

The Black Hand lives on!

10/07/07 EDIT: Wanted to link to Shiro's original story and the RP thread.

http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.p...16187&forum=12 - Shiro's story

http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.p...um=12&start=99 - RP Thread, Part 1

http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.p...16532&forum=12 - RP Thread, Part 2

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: SereneShadows on 2006-11-24 20:46 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: SereneShadows on 2007-01-05 23:45 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: SereneShadows on 2007-01-06 12:29 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: SereneShadows on 2007-01-07 11:15 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: DonRoyale on 2007-10-07 19:03 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: DonRoyale on 2007-10-07 20:02 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: DonRoyale on 2007-11-03 15:02 ]</font>
    Kyousei - 21 Fnewm

I love being involved ;D

I still have to get Jay to tell me what his characters look like >>

Chapter 2-The Gurhal System

We were just about at our limit. We were running out of food, out of oxygen, and most importantly, out of hope. We'd been aimlessly wandering the stars for what seemed like months now. We'd almost given up when we suddenly found an inhabiltable system full of people. We were so relieved, and immediately we docked on the ship that was orbiting the system's sun.

When we docked, we were amazed. Not only were there people here, they were all amazingly similar to us. There were androids, newmans, humans, and these strange tatooed beings called Beasts.

It was also strange-just then Jay and I had both made revelations about ourselves. I realized I was a newman (because I was used to using magic in my old body, it was hard to tell), and Jay realized he was a beast (It was nearly impossible to tell, but we noticed Jay had a tattoo on his right arm, the symbol of the Beast.)

Aside from our new revelation, we were told that we had to report to the GUARDIANS' headquarters, otherwise we'd be arrested.

When we arrived, we were told by a woman to meet with the President.

"Greetings, foreigners. Welcome to the Gurhal System." the man said. He was quite nice to us, people who, as far as he knew, could be assassins or drug dealers.

"Thank you, sir." I said. "I am Shadow the newman, leader of the Black Hand, a Hunter's Guild. My crew and I hail from the planet Ragol."

"Ah, yes, Ragol, I've heard Ragol's government has been under some turmoil lately."

"Sadly, yes, sir, it has..."

"Aside from that, we have some customs here at the Gurhal System. Are you a Guild of Hunters?"

"Yes, sir, we are."

"Well, Shadow, you see, your Hunter's Licences are not valid in this system. We have to issue you GUARDIANS Licences if you wish to be a porperly registered guild."

"I understand, sir."

"Hmm..." The president thought for a moment, then turned on his comms device. A very old-looking male android with strange-looking glasses and a blue jacket appeared, saying, "Yes, sir? What is it?"

"Headmaster Nav, we have some new recruits for your training program."

"Wonderful! I'm not busy, so their training can begin immediately!"

"Thank you, Headmaster." He shut off his comms device and looked at me. "That was Headmaster Nav. He will be your instructor for your training. However..." He surveyed us for a moment, and then said, "Since there are quite a few of you, I'm afraid you'll have to be split into groups of two or three."

"Two or three?!" I said. "Well, hmmm..." I looked at the rest of the clan. "Fine, let's decide groups everyone..."

After a bit of chat, we decided the groups would be:

-Me, Hagane and Jay
    -Cap and JOE
    -Clenze and Meow

"Wonderful," the president said, "I'll be assigning you each different instructors, then...I'm afraid Headmaster Nav cannot teach you all..." He looked at me, Hagane, and Jay first. "Since you are the leader, Shadow, your group will be instructed by Headmaster Nav. By now, he should be in the waiting room. Please proceed there now."

"Yes, sir!" I said. With that, Jay, Hagane and I left.

"Shadow..." Jay said softly.

"Hmm, yes, Jay?" I replied.

"Shadow, you sure about this?" he asked.

"About what?" I asked in reply.

"Well, that android dude was pretty old...You sure he can really teach us anything? Besides, we have the weapons, the magic, the skills...We should ace this, and leave that old man in the dust!"

"Well, one thing I'm pretty sure of, Jay...is that our weapons won't do us much good here." Hagane butted in. "I've already asked some civilians about it earlier. The only weapons that have any use to us in this system are the ones that are produced in this system."

Both Jay and I groaned in displeasure. My Soul Banish, my most treasured keepsake of Silva, would banish souls no more...

"Well, let's worry about that later, guys." I said. "For now, let's meet up with the Headmaster."

We entered the meeting room to find Headmaster Nav waiting for us.

"Oh ho...So, are you three the Hunters from Ragol?"

"That's right, sir. I am Shadow, to my left is Jay, and to my right is Hagane."

"I see. Nice to meet you all. Well, you see, we have some training missions for you. If you pass them, you will acquire a full-fledged GUARDIAN's License."

"OK, sure, no problem..." I said.

"However, you have come at a time where field missions are short in coming."

The three of us groaned in disbelief.

"And to add to that, today is a special day for us all. You see, 600 years ago, humans, CASTS, newmans, and beasts begun a 500-year war. Today is the 100th anniversary of peace among the races. The celebration is going to begin soon."

"I see..." I said.

"Well...I could give you a mission..."

"Hm?" Jay said.

"You see...The Divine Maiden is going to prepare a ritual for the celbration. The Divine Maiden is a symbol of hope to all the people of Gurhal. We have to make sure she is not assaulted during the ceremony. If you three can successfully guard her, I will accept that as a full-fledged mission and it will count towards your obtaining a license."

"Cool!" Jay said.

"We'll do it." I said.

"Wonderful. Follow me."

End of Chapter 2

Sorry for the long wait, been so busy...
    Kyousei - 21 Fnewm

Chapter 2.1-JOE's Prologue

JOE was laying on her bed, curled up into a ball at the head of the bead under the covers with her fox tail sticking out over the edge swinging from side to side, in her quarter with her eyes open looking back on the events that lead up to the moment where she lay now. There were a few events that stood out so sharply they were like blood splatters in a white room.

The first was her kidnapping by Dr. Chirurgie a.k.a. “The Surgeon” and laying on one of his operation tables half naked for almost 2 days (or that is what it seemed like) until being rescued by a team of Black Hand members before she was cut up like Dr. Chirurgie’s other patients.

Then it was the capture and death of the one who had brought the Black Hand together, Shadow, it was some time until JOE learned of Shadow’s death because the Black Hand was forced to break and scatter after Nand and Basilisk attacked the Black Hand and captured Shadow.

Next was when after the Black Hand found each other again, JOE was the last one to be found (and JOE had to be ‘Found’) because she was living with some nitch of Fox like wolves some 100 odd miles north west from where the fight with dark faltz happened. It wasn’t easy for the Black Hand members to convince her to leave, Cap, Drake and a couple others had to track her down tranquilize her and drag her back to pioneer 2. Shadow had some how lived by transferring himself into Jay’s mind and with the help of Hagane Shadow had a new android body.

Soon after the thought to be dead Kireek and Dementia, and Whisper attacked us and destroyed Shadows new body. Shadow had lived by hiding in Jay’s conciseness; soon Hagane was able to transfer Shadows conciseness into a new body that was similar to his original.

Then Shadow lead a counter attack with all the members that we had on Basilisk and Nand at Nand’s laboratory, where JOE and the other members of the black fought and Destroyed a D-cell mutated Nand eliminating him for good. Barley escaping from that fight with sustainable injures all the surviving member of the Black Hand had commandeered an intergalactic ship and headed for unknown destinations.

It was what seemed like months until the crew was starting to get to their limits. Food, oxygen was running low and for everybody especially JOE, hope or that is what she felt like. JOE was not quite the same after Kireek, Dementia, and Whisper assaulted the temporary headquarters and the only thing she could do was sit and watch as Kireek commanded her using her pet name and watch Kireek enjoy every second of the agony as he cut Shadow down right in front of her and then left her their to bleed to death. During the journey both Meow and Clenze and tried to put JOE in a better mood (mostly because they were the only other females on the ship), but as hard as they tried they couldn’t lift JOE’s spirits. The only times she left her room was to use the restroom or to eat (usually she would just grab some food and head straight back to her room with hardly anybody noticing because she was so darn stealthy or was she becoming even more animal like).

Everyone had about had it when they stumbled upon a system full of people that were amazingly similar to the Black Hand members. There were Humans, Numans, Casts, and the one and only thing that had partly rejuvenated JOE’s spirits was a race exactly like her Beasts (except for the fact that she is the only one with a tail and a Fox tail at that).

“Hey JOE! Get up to the cockpit and quick you sleepy head, we think we just found an inhabited system” it was Hagane’s voice over the speaker in her room. JOE poked an arm out from under the covers of her bed and hit a button on the wall her bed was against, “I’ll be there in a minute.”

‘This is something defiantly worth checking out’ she thought to herself. So taking her time JOE pulled back the covers of her bed fixed her hair (simply by splitting her hair and fixing it up in two pig tails at the base of her scull), affixed her tail so that a 6 inch section of orange fur separated the black tip of her tail from a hair tie that she wrapped around near the end of her tail, and splashed some water on her face to fell some what refreshed then headed toured the ships cockpit. On her way there JOE ran into Meow and Clenze, whom were surprised to see JOE “out” of her personal quarters, plus neither them nor anyone else had hardly seen JOE at all and were quite surprised by her appearance as well.

“Shouldn’t you guy’s be heading toured the cockpit to check out the system?” JOE asked them both in a casual manner.

“Yes, we all ready did, we were there when Cap spotted the system” Meow replied.
    “Actually I wouldn’t mind looking at it again” Clenze said absentmindedly.
    “Well then lets all go there together,” JOE suggested. So they did and with less than a minute walk they arrived at the cockpit. Hagane, Jay, Cap, and Shadow were already it the cockpit and turned their heads to the door just as it opened to see JOE, Clenze and Meow walk in. All of their faces were a combination of relief, shock, happiness, and surprise all at the same time.

“So the Fox finally decided to step out of her den” Cap remarked.

“It’s good to see you never the less,” Shadow added.

“Same here, but have you seen yourself in a mirror lately cause ya’ might need to,” Hagane also added.

“So, where is this system you were talking about Hagane,” JOE spoke directly to him as she thought ‘Hagane is probably right, I need to look at myself in a mirror’.

“It is just over there” Cap said as pointed to the set of 3 planets orbiting a star, “ and we already have permission to dock at the space station that’s orbiting this planet and will be there within the hour, so…”

“Good luck JOE” Shadow noted

“Meow, Clenze… go and make her look presentable,” Cap barked

“Wait, what? What do you mean?” JOE said worriedly as Meow was pulling her away from the cockpit and Clenze was pushing from behind.

“Don’t worry we wont do anything to ridiculous to you,” Clenze said with a giggle to her voice.
    “There’s nothin’ to worry about well take care of ya’,” Meow also said with a giggle to her voice.

It all seemed to happen in a flash with a few yips and ieks here and there. JOE had been somehow pulled and pushed back to Meow’s quarters undressed shoved in to a shower drenched with cold water, then dried off form head to toe. Then somehow dressed back in her cloths, then shoved in a chair, her hair (with the lack of hair cuts was now just below her butt) was braded into two long ponytails, her lips colored orange (?), and a touch of eyeliner around her eyes. Then was dragged back to the cockpit by Meow and Clenze. Just as they entered all four of the guys turned their heads with the same expression the first time JOE had entered the cockpit, the ship was just about to dock with another ship orbiting the sun.

“Hey Cap I thought we were going to dock with the space station?” JOE ask Cap.
    “Well that’s what we thought till a military official told us otherwise…and by the way you seem to be a bit more like your old self again,” Cap replied.

“I will have to agree with Cap on that one,” Shadow added
    “Well we better get all of our gear together and head out,” Hagane added.

So as the surviving members of the Black Hand gathered their gear and headed on to the other ship. The president of the Gurhal System soon greeted them and they were briefed on the GUARDIANS and the GUARDIANS Licensees that they needed. The one thing that excited JOE to the point of obsession was the fact of the race of Beasts and how similar she was to them (except JOE would be the only one with a tail and a Fox tail at that), and that Jay had some how become a beast during their journey to the Gurhal System. Not to mention that her own beast features had become even more defined during the journey.

Soon they had broken themselves up into group of two or three and the results were.

-Shadow, Hagane and Jay
    -Cap and JOE
    -Clenze and Meow

The members of the Black hand had also it was the 100th year celebration of peace between humans, numans, casts, and beasts after a 500 year war and Shadow’s team had been Given the job of protecting the Devine Madden as part of earning their license. Meanwhile Cap and JOE had been given the job of guarding some door that the Devine Madden was suppose to walk through just before she would walk on stage.

“Well Cap it looks like were going on another whirlwind of adventures” JOE noted
    “Yep,” Cap replied

Thanks for PM'ing me, Skye.
    Kyousei - 21 Fnewm

I wish more people would read this >_>;;

Keep up the good work SS

indeed
    http://fox-light713.deviantart.com/
    "I reject your reality and substitute my own." - "Good night, and good luck"

JOE - Ship 2 - Gu75 / Ra75
    *Warning Bad Spelling Often*

Chapter 3-Trouble

Jay, Hagane, and I all walked up to the altar where the Divine Maiden was to present her blessing of this force these people call "The Holy Light" upon the people of this system. These people and their backwards traitions...Hmph.

As we finished our setup of guards (we actually got to guard her while on-stage; kind of a honor, I suppose.), the Divine Maiden joined us on-stage.

"Greetings, Guardians-in-training." That comment made me feel like less of a fighter. I felt that saying that was extremely rude, but I kept my mouth shut.

"Greetings, miss...Divine Maiden." Hagane respectfully extended his hand, and the Divine Maiden shook it. Hmph, suck-up.

"Nice to meet you, Divine Maiden." Jay shook her hand.

"Hello, sir..." she said as she approached me. "Hmm...Hold on a moment..." Apparently, she sensed something strange about me, and she decided to check my hand. As she did, a strange mark showed up on my hand. She gasped.

"Miss..." one of the Divine Maiden's attendants interrupted. "the people of Gurhal are on their way. Let us prepare."

She looked at me with a dumbfounded look on her face. As her hands let go of mine, the mark on my hand faded.

"Whoa, Shadow..." Jay said. "What was that?"

"I...I don't know. The person who originally inhabited this body must have had some connection to the Maiden..." I said.

As the people arrived, the three of us hid behind the divination stage as she performed the divination. A bright light shone from the sun that the three planets and this colony orbited. However, through the bright lights I could see a strange purple light, getting bigger by the second.

"Huh?" The Divine Maiden looked back at the light. As she did, the light faded, but the purple light didn't; it appeared to be headed for one of the colony's battleships. As it plowed right through it, shattering it into shrapnel.

Also, we noticed several more of these purple lights destroying the ships. One of them manged to crash into (but not destroy) the colony's other side.

The people panicked, running in all directions. The Guardians who were guarding the exits split into groups, guiding the civilians to the escape pods as they directed us to an attack force. I decided to check on everyone.

"Cap, JOE, are you two OK?"

"Shadow, we're on the side where the strange light hit the colony. Those aren't ordianry meteors. They're ships, they contain life forms, and they're storming the ship! We can't hold on much longer!"

"Grr...Damn it, I'm on my way! Come on, guys!" I said, running towards the origin of the transmission.

As Jay and Hagane tried to follow me, the Guardians stopped them, telling them to help the other civilians.

"Damn it, they can't help me...I'm on my own on this one..." I said, continuing my journey across the colony.
    Kyousei - 21 Fnewm

Might as well

Chapter 4: The SEED

I didn't have time to help Jay and Hagane, I had to save Cap and JOE, so I kept going.

On my way, I encountered a mob of these strange black penguin-like creatures. I whipped out a wand and casted Foie on them, causing them to run around while being burnt alive. Not concerning for them, I continued on.

After encountering a few groups of hostile creatures, I came to a fork in the road. While deciding which route to take, I heard footsteps coming my way, so I hid behind a pillar incase the figure was hostile.

The figure was a strange-looking android with long white hair, pale blue skin, and white armor. He slowly approached the pillar I was hiding behind, and finally said, in a pleasant tone, "It's all right, sir. I mean you no harm. I'm here to help."

I emerged from the pillar and said, "Why are you here?"

"I could ask you the same thing."

We both remained silent for a moment.

"...Well, it appears you're not a civilian..." he said, noting my wand.

"No, I'm not. My name is Shadow, I'm a Guardian in training. And you are?"

"Igneous, I'm a soldier of the Alliance Military Force." He extended his hand, and I shook it. I noticed he had a firmness to his grip that was strangely similar to mine.

"Well, Igneous, I'm trying to find some friends of mine...I could use your help..."

"I'd be glad to help." he said.

"Thank you. I appreciate it."

"Let's get going."

Igneous and I continued on, defeating whatever came our way until we found a strange enemy that looked like a mutated orb with tentacles.

"Hmm...Back me up, Shadow. I have this one."

"Gotcha." I casted Shifta and Deband on him, and Jellen and Zalure on the enemy as he lunged at it, using his pair of white sabers to cut the beast's head off.

"Hmm...You're a better fighter than I gave you credit for, Igneous." I noticed he had a certain fighting style about him, something I'm almost positive I'd seen before...

"You're not too bad yourself. It's hard to believe you're a Guardian in training."

"Heh, thanks." I said.

All of a sudden, the pile of rubble in front of the dead beast shook. Someone or something was under there. We broke the rubble into smaller parts, then moved it. In that pile of rubble was a wounded Cap and an unconcious JOE. "Guys! You're alive!"

"Yeah...that thing wounded me and knocked us both out...I only recently regained conciousness."

"Well, here." I casted Resta on Cap's wound, healing it.

"Thanks." Cap noticed Igneous. "Who's this?"

"This is Igneous, he's a soldier of the Alliance Military Force."

"Nice to meet you."

"You too..." he said, shaking hands with Cap.

"Well, Shadow, now that we've rescued your friends, I'm off. Here, we'll keep in touch." Igneous and I traded our Partner Cards with one another as he left.

"Shadow!" my comms device beeped. I completely forgot to inform Nav of where I was going.

"Yes, headmaster?"

"Where are you? I've been trying to contact you since the attack! I'm with Jay and Hagane...they told me you went to rescue your comrades...Do you have any idea how reckless that was?"

"Sorry, sir, I had to, I couldn't just let them die like that..."

"Well, at least we managed to contain the attack. Report back to me at once."

I groaned. Having to take orders from this obviously less skilled old man was frustrating. "Yes, sir..." I took Cap and JOE back to their instructor, a small male beast. Apparently, he looked a lot younger than he was, but that wasn't my immediate concern.

After about an hour, I returned to Nav, who immediately chewed me out for being reckless and stupid. I didn't care, my comrades' lives were at stake, and I wasn't about to let them die.

However, Nav told us that we were brave, so we did get about 1/4 of our required points to become a full-fledged Guardian.

After finishing the mission, I headed to my issued home.

"Hmm...nice place..." I thought to myself. The space gave a bird's eye view of the starry void that was outside of the ship. It felt like Ragol again; sitting there, looking at the beautiful starry sky, and letting all your worries just float among the stars...

...However, I knew the worries would only be greater from here. War was about to be waged on these new lifeforms. With that on my mind, I decided to get some sleep.

-------

I have to sleep too...Tired, and there's school tomorrow...

I'll post again when I get back.

EDIT: A picture of Igneous

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: SereneShadows on 2006-11-19 20:59 ]</font>
    Kyousei - 21 Fnewm

Beware of Beast.
    In a warped reality between life and cupcakes

Now that I finally have a PSO-World file.... Nice story so far, good description.