Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Theres Nanoresin, is that the one you meant?
    Coming Soon!

On 2006-11-05 21:26, ViciousXUSMC wrote:

I find so far up to A rank weapons you can buy them much cheaper than you can syth them... even if you have most of the stuff already :/

Only benifit is the elemental added to it.

so I dont see how you can synth for profit
    In my experience, synthing is always cheaper than buying, except for the rarest available weapon boards (5*) and the armors (only because carbons don't drop often and cost a ton in shops, and because armors have low synth %s). But even then, yes, there's the benefit of elemental %s. Which is a huge benefit. A good element % can increase your damage quite a lot if you use it on the appropriate mobs (yes against those of the opposing element, no on mobs of the same). You really should have weapons of various elements to capitalize on this, and they perform the same as a neutral, green weapon on all other mobs not related to its element, so there's no real disadvantage.

I also already periodically synth extra weapons and armor from extra synth mats and boards that I get during missions that don't cost me a dime. So I can see how synthing for profit is certainly possible. Not to mention that, in addition to getting it cheaper, people will also be able to get weapons/armor with element %s that they wouldn't have if they were bought from the store. Some people even pregrind them for you. Buying from Player Stores is good for everyone pretty much.