Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I'm starting work on the next revision of the item database software and would like some input on features that people would like to see. Tenative plans call for a basic search function and improved recipe linking. There are also tenative plans to include NPC store prices. So, what else would people like to see?

Item location. Cheapest item price. Btw I have a Harisen Battle Fan in offline but I cant submit it because my settings are so low that the limbs are distorted =/

The item findings module has already been added to the database, but it will probably take some time to input all of the findings data. Examples:

http://www.pso-world.com/items/psu/7/387/sunflower/

http://www.pso-world.com/items/psu/13/624/gra_photon/

Donk Donk, Donk DWONK

Item prices (if purchasable from a NPC) when in list form so you don't have to click each material/weapon/restorative/etc to find the price.

On 2006-11-07 00:09, SpishackCola wrote:
    Item prices (if purchasable from a NPC) when in list form so you don't have to click each material/weapon/restorative/etc to find the price.
    What we'll probably do here is just build a seperate script to display store prices.

I have a [B] Crenazashi and I'd like to update the Database with the ingredients but I don't think that'd be possible without re-submitting the [B] Crenazashi

(Oh, and you might cringe when you see the ingredients :/ )

Tired Cynic

A function for item comparison (comparing stuff like basic stats) might be interesting, if it is feasible.

On 2006-11-13 14:43, Mewn wrote:
    A function for item comparison (comparing stuff like basic stats) might be interesting, if it is feasible.
    An item comparison feature is planned, but it won't make it into this revision. Creating a comparison function for this game is difficult since item attributes vary between categories and stats vary between online/offline mode.

The next item revision is almost done and should be released soon. The revisions should greatly increase the usefulness of the item database.

Lieutenant Colonel of the 6th Armored Division

I noticed the default setup for the weapons is in alphabetical order and weapon type. Although the items an in order by name I believe it would be more helpful if they were in oredr by stat value. Great to worse in rarity, and actual points. The current setup doesn't really show me what weapon or armor is better than the other. Besides rank...
    How about weapon categories sorted by stat value/rarity instead of alphabetical order?

Example:
    Spears

S-rank spear +150 atp
    S-rank spear +125 atp
    A-rank spear +100 atp
    B-rank spear +92 atp
    B-rank spear +83 atp
    B-rank spear +76 atp
    C-rank spear +52 atp
    C-rank spear +46 atp
    C-rank spear +31 atp
    C-rank spear +24 atp

Oh btw, I sent some nice pictures of these following items.

Tengoh Bow
    Ulteri
    Giza-Misaki
    Cubo Mamba
    Deva-zashi
    Viper
    Muzzlefever
    Blackbull
    Shigga Desta
    Muktrand
    Ran-Misaki
    Gizaha-zashi
    Uransara

I'll get more tomorrow.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ZodiacNKnight on 2006-11-13 22:06 ]</font>

On 2006-11-13 21:50, ZodiacNKnight wrote:
    I noticed the default setup for the weapons is in alphabetical order and weapon type. Although the items an in order by name I believe it would be more helpful if they were in oredr by stat value. Great to worse in rarity, and actual points. The current setup doesn't really show me what weapon or armor is better than the other. Besides rank...
    How about weapon categories sorted by stat value/rarity instead of alphabetical order?
    Displaying stats on the item listing pages is problematic because there are several of them and the relevant stats vary from weapon category to another. So, we're going to save stat comparisons for the stat comparison page.