Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Crazy Awesome Old Potato Man Guy HAYABUSA-FMW-'s Avatar

Too bad for everyone hoping for PSO XBOX in 2002.

I wouldn't be surprised if this is just for the JP release, with the US release afterwards.

Looks like the same thing to me lol... wheres the new char at? i havent seen him/her yet...

On 2002-11-17 22:12, wobba wrote:
    Looks like the same thing to me lol... wheres the new char at? i havent seen him/her yet...
    because it is the same thing, And theres no new char class...Just a rumor..

I don't get it. NINE PEOPLE in Japan own xBox's. Why are they so concerned about when they release PSO for xBox in Japan?

This is the part where Sonic Team is supposed to tell MS "look, here's the game, here's the server software CD (just run setup.exe), you take this, deal with the Americans, and just send us a little off the top. Let us know how you do. Ja, mata ne!

I can't believe Sega is SO egotistical that they would completely forego the American audience that WANTS the game in order to hurry up and release the game for their home country where xBox's are as rare as natural born blondes. Gah, and they wonder why they haven't turned into a mega-profit machine.

On 2002-11-17 21:41, googles wrote:
    Only about 2 months away.

http://www.sonicteam.com/pso_xbox.html
    *sigh*

This is the Japanese release date (obviously). The US release date has not been confirmed yet.

Although the US release date may be the same as the Japanese, there is no official statement on the US version other than the fact that it is in Microsoft's hands for publishing in the US.

ProTip: To damage your credibility, simply call any of the Phantasy Star games "massively-multiplayer."

Blue Harmony

Let's look back a bit.

DC PSO was breaking new ground, and it had a Network Trial.

GC PSO is a port of DC PSO with added graphics, and had a Network Trial.

Xbox PSO is a port of GC PSO, and still hasn't been field tested.

The more you look about it, the more you think the logical step is to use the jp Live beta test as network trial for Xbox PSO, THEN release it.

Not that I wouldn't wish to be proved wrong...

Battle Fiend

HEY I DON'T CARE, I DON'T WANT PSOX TO COME OUT YET, IM KINDA BUSY ON MECH, NBA2K3, MOTOGT, GHOST RECOND ON XBL SO, I MEAN BUT IF THE GCN BBA COME OUT EARLY DECEMBER IM BUYING IT. HEY I NEED TO PUT $5 ON ZELDA, FEW MONTH AWAY 2!

Gamertag: NoobBlenjar

Kent is right. That's a Japanese release date. We don't know yet what the US release date will be. (Whether it's earlier, the same time, or later...)

And that page has been up for, what, a good month now?

I'm probably stating the obvious (Since all of you seem to know your stuff with anything related to PSO), but it's likely the game will be released a month after the japanese release.