Page 1 of 197 12341151101 ... LastLast
    Cpt. of the Phashion Police

Ok so I was thinking about posting another Phashion thread and it took me a while to think of BUT I managed to come up with it:

I was just curious as to see what everyones styles were now that we actually have the game. I know i made a thread about this before the game, but now that the game is out, did everyone stay true to their character's style? Do you see any (annoyingly) popular trends that are taking place with hair, outfits, height, etc... Share what you think!

P.S. February and Maylee... im still waiting for our runs to get meseta to go shopping with! I play in Universe 1 almost ALL the time and am ALWAYS doing Relic or Dragon Runs... find me guys!!

im just tired of seeing all black casts lol.

Whoo, we shall keep this alive! I cannot wait to get my Gardian's licence..I am so going all out in shopping. Right now in Extra mode I'm trying to get enough Meseta to change my hair to pink. >.<

RiOT was wearing a full Braves Suit up until last night, it was Blue/White and trimmed with Green mostly. I kinda dyed his hair and got him some goggles just recent, so i've replaced the white Braves Pants with a darker pair of shorts that match a little better. For some reason the red hair seemed to clash with his previous outfit, but the shorts remedied that.

I also finally saved up 20K last night to get Daze her Pristine Shirt... so she's all spiffy in red and Blue now.

I'll take screenies when i get home, right now i'm still at work. =

I am sad that I have such a small selection of clothing for my caseal. I can't wait till I can get actual clothes like Lou has.

I'm staying quite true to what I had planned...

The Yellow Samurai

CAST males using the samurai helmut head (with the coloured crest and neck protector in the back), it's so popular that I'm tempted to switch my head to look differnt, even though I'm the yellow samurai.

I'm just wearing the basic pants, and my undershirt

On 2006-11-07 12:41, jimmer411 wrote:
    im just tired of seeing all black casts lol.
    ...I'm a [electric] blue Cast? I'm wearing Agriel Arms, Epicarel Legs, and an Epicarel Torso. Let's see...for hair, I have a turquoise-sky blue-ish colored pig tails. Somewhere inbteween there. And...I have those yellow sunglasses.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: KazuKun on 2006-11-07 13:15 ]</font>

There's a new shirt I was planning to get for Xera, but for originality purposes, I see alot of people wearing it. Keep in mind it would match 'im well. The Braves Shirt with orange and black for coloring is one I speak of.