Page 2 of 197 FirstFirst 123451252102 ... LastLast

I'm a white CAST with black under, and a samurai helmet (the smaller of the two, without the big gaudy gold decor) and a red single eye. My pal is rock-star esque with the white braves jacket, white innocent slacks, yellow innocent shoes, blonde hair and sunglasses.

I wish the makeover shop actually had some dark sunglasses. Those yellow tinted ones give too much of a specs look because they're too transparent, imo. =

I just spent way too much money on the Neudaiz blue/white top and boots. I'll post a pic tomorrow. I love the Neudaiz fashions. In case you can't tell... >_>

Not exactly true to my style I was on to before I played the game, but Im satisfied with these darlings!

Left: Mwabwetumba
    Right: Flowen

I like blue hair and newman-esque ears

On 2006-11-07 12:55, Aaomi wrote:
    I'm staying quite true to what I had planned...

I like your look, Aaomi. I pondered that hat for a long time, but I ended up going with the little blue one, since it matches the look I was going for and let me keep the hair I started with (that I like) ~ the long double braid.

Note to self: post pic's!

There needs to be alot more clothing put into this game, so that characters can actually look unique =/.

i thought maylee was on 360 or are you all on 360?

Yeah, I'm an all-black CAST, but I've yet to see anyone else using this face:

None of the other colors really did it for me. Besides, I like looking like a pompous Frenchman (for some odd reason).

On 2006-11-07 13:25, Wang_Tang wrote:
    There needs to be alot more clothing put into this game, so that characters can actually look unique =/.
    I think the rest of the clothes will be added in the next update or two. But hey, don't take it from me...

well i cheated. i created a few different female newmans and stripped them of their clothes and now i just change clothes whenever I want, for free. Im working on getting my 5* weapons and my armor units and then Ill actually buy some clothes. I really need some new pants! the starting selections for pants suck.