Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: talkin on 360

can u talk on the 360 cuz everytime i'm tryin to talk to people wit my mic no one talks back 0= does anyone know bout this

I keep hearing sometimes people cannot hear others over the mic.

wuts up wit this its like the only reason i wanted it for the 360

MMMmmm Nice!!!

People can hear on the Mic, that is a Complete Misconception, that got started as a result of people being greedy and not wanting to talk because they know it will start a fight when they are item whores. want proof?

I was playing a round with this group of guys who the entire time did the text crap and I thought the whole time they couldn't hear me so I wasted my time doing it back then toward the last stage all the sudden they started talking to me and I was like, what the hell? why did you make me text the whole time!!!!!!! Well here is the reason my friends.....when they realized I cared more about playing for fun and getting experience points and left them ALLL the items they realized I wouldn't pick a fight with them over the items so they finally started talking.......

It is truely Pathetic but.....there ya go! And it happens alllllllllllllllllll the time!

I'm pretty sure you can only talk to people if they're in your party. Otherwise you'll be hearing a lot of people talking at once. Also some people might not have mics..

MMMmmm Nice!!!

I was referring to Party Only Voice Chat of Course..... Yes, it would be way too much if it was anything BUT the party chat.

I would be glad if none of them talked. I got rid of live cause people get mad if you kill them in a game and yell and scream and it really is annoying.

on the beta it was only in partys two and when i talk i see the lil orange highlight thing that indicates i'm talkin like in the beta but thats fn gay cuz like no one talks but me ever they dont even use the chat thing really i guess i jus cant find no livily people

who cares if they get mad its funner online then offline cuz i allready beat the offline one adn theres nuthin left to do

sometimes starting the console with out the disc in it helps and if you are in a private chat when starting to play it can also mess it up.