Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast

...I'm lazy, and being a mod means working. Bleh.

Ok, but seriously now. As the site currently stands, what's wrong with it? Apparently it's so messed up that people feel a need to bash it from other sites. Instead of complaining at some other safe haven, let us know by venting in this thread; that way, we'll have a better idea about what we should be focused on.

It's almost like not voting during elections. If you don't vote, you can't complain. If you don't vent in this thread, you can't complain.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: pixelate on 2002-11-21 16:27 ]</font>

Wow, you too Pixel? I thought I was the only one that was lazy...

Ok, I am done with the cute stuff...now for the rarely seen serious side of me. Granted, I haven't been here as long as the other mods and members, but I seen a lot happen here, and all in all, this is a good site. I have made some good friends here and I am glad that I came here in the first place. I, too, am just curious to know why there is so much site bashing. At least this way we can learn how to make it more friendly.

This place is supposed to be a friendly community. We want to make it as friendly as possible.

Chao Abuser

apart from miserable mods cough*RuneLateralus*cough the sites fine!! the best general PSO site out there

very happy customer here.

*awaits beating from RuneLateralus *

I think we should have more Aria Giovanni material here... such as Aria Giovanni HUnewearl skins, Aria Giovanni action figures, Aria Giovanni polls, Aria Giovanni galleries, Aria Giovanni section id, Aria Giovanni mag and Aria Giovanni mods.

So... more Aria Giovanni and less complaining.

Aria Giovanni mods?
    how the hell are we gonna pull that one off?
    erupt as Aria Giovanni?

Try to hire her. I know Asia Carrera writes for a computer mag... Aria could work here as a part time mod for a little money... Also, she would be really motivated if you let her know I'm posting here too!!!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: neko-chan on 2002-11-19 03:07 ]</font>

Squidsquatch

You know, i'll bet most of the people who bash the site only visit the General forum.

I think the erupt-lolita-saladwood-pixelate posse is a little alienating sometimes, but hell... that's just an opinion. And it's nothing that's gonna outweigh all the perks of visiting here.

On 2002-11-19 07:16, BlackRose wrote:
    lolita-saladwood-pixelate posse is a little
    Just a little? >_>;;;

Squidsquatch

Yes, just a little. And that link is the mods doing their jobs, which I don't mind at all.

Wops... sorry BlackRose, I used your post as a hook to start a new complaint toward the mods.