Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

I can't wait for this to open up! The regular missions are starting to get a bit stale if you ask me. Has anyone gotten word on when this mission will be available in the US?

(new)
    To answer my own question:
    Sega has annouced that there will be at least two updates in the US by December 15th. I expect that much more content will be unlocked as many bugs like the sound glitch (skipping music) on the pc version will be updated as well. So now the only question is... can I wait a month?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: baladec on 2006-11-13 15:43 ]</font>

hmm that one hit on a lvl 60 fighter on B rank sounds mean but did you think about a force and there ability to cast deband on themselves and to lower the enemies attack?

I know in the hard parts of PSO like say Ulitmate Ruins, it would make the mobs go from ass raping kill machines to hitting like little girls.

Since last I checked those spells work on %'s the stronger the mob the bigger piece of there power it takes away, so is it not possible a good force who uses there debuffs could be quite safe? Also I almost never get hit as a force in the first place because i stay mobile.

Just curious, I hate the fact that any sort of mission would turn away one class or another I belive it should always be equal.

I think this may be my new mission to go to over and over again depending on loot, the B rank mode has great meseta payouts 5000 for A and 7000 for S and your talking a 15 mintue run, I cant think of any way to make that much money that fast. Could be the fuel I need to build my Mind PM or atleast to afford crafting armor/high weapons.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ViciousXUSMC on 2006-11-13 23:09 ]</font>

Actually, the 1 hitting a level 60 HU is WITH Defbal and Agdeal (Deband and Jellen)..

Lyrise might add to this, but apparently a tactic that worked well for their group was to have multiple HU each with somewhere in the range of 30 sabers and twin sabers on each of the HU. Then just spamming Rising strike/crush to put the bears into perma-stagger. This was on A-rank. Though I imagine something similar would work for B-rank. Everything else in the mission is small fry and can be just burned through.

gah, 30 sabers? thats like most of your item inventory and you would have to go add them to your pallet, I would thing 3 or 4 high quality sabers would have more than enough PP to do what you need, or get some photon charges.

I read the nosu spells knock down enemies alot, has that been tried?

These enemies can't be knocked down and have a ton of hp. Apparently the reason why they didn't quite finish the mission is because one of them ran out of PP. (go figure)

We are talking about a LOT of hp here. I'd be inclined to say on B-rank in the 20,000hp range and on A-rank I don't even know but I can only guess bad things. Some of these are also leaders with sword, shield, crown, etc. And there are a lot of them. Probably in the range of 10. They can't be knocked down, only staggerred. If you've been to agata, on B-rank Bruce's, think of each one as an A-rank version of the boss of agata. Only instead of casting spells it does some punches and stuff. Still stuns. And it still has that spin move (which btw, is what kills people). Now make it a leader and double its attack and defence. Its not the most impossible thing to kill, but it is still a beast. Especially in the last 2 little romes. In one you fight 2 at once with like 6 or 8 vanda running around (Vanda are basically Gohmon that shoot digga instead of barta).

wow sounds like fun

I like challenges and all so I am up for doing this, definitly gonna do C rank tho, well maybe I can try B I might be lvl 50 by then.

On 2006-11-14 01:19, ViciousXUSMC wrote:
    gah, 30 sabers? thats like most of your item inventory and you would have to go add them to your pallet, I would thing 3 or 4 high quality sabers would have more than enough PP to do what you need, or get some photon charges.

I read the nosu spells knock down enemies alot, has that been tried?
    The problem is all about the PP in total. 3-4 high quality sabers and photon chargers? Not only would I be running out of PP, it's going to cost me 5k a run...which defeats the purpose of doing this for large profit in short time(I don't need anything extra for B).

Really, the goal is to make sure Bruce stays alive, as well as your teammates. No point in getting the fastest time if anyone gets killed in the last room, hence the giant horde of weapons. I'd say that this mission is what defines every class very well, and that each class has its own part to play; none of that "(insert class here) are the best!" spiel. I can almost guarantee you that you won't be getting S grade with 5 forces, it would either take too long, or someone is going to be killed amongst the chaos that usually follows. Same thing goes with a 5 hunter party, sure you might kill stuff fast, but a. how long will your mates last, and b. how many star atomizers can you afford to use on Bruce?

Other tricks also include the spamming of RaMegid on everything, since it apparently staggers once it hits 11+, and the absolute abuse of confuse traps when you see the bears. While you will not confuse the bear, since they are immune to it, you will probably tag the surrounding mob, which means you now have an army of Vandas assisting you in kicking the bers to next Sunday. Speaking of which, just abuse every possible status you can.

One more thing to add to Kesara's guide, is point D, map 1. That's where the 2 warps are. It's not random, per se, but its fixed to the previous question. To warp back to the 4 switches and not to where the crush traps are, the warp you need to take is opposite to the direction you went the first time. To be more specific, if he talks about guns, you'll go left the first time, but at point D, you go right. For swords, go left. As for up and down, assume that up means forward and right means forward. So that means if you took the top warp, you will take the left warp at point D, and if you take the bottom warp, go right.

Edit: Going to flesh out the rewards too. A rank, S grade is 150 fxp and 15k meseta, you've got 20 minutes. A Grade is already mentioned there, just finish it and its yours. Not even going to go into B, since the only way you could possibly get B is if you missed some monsters. But just for reference, it's 75 points and 7500 meseta.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Lyrise on 2006-11-15 21:11 ]</font>

Do level 4 SE's work on them... Ice or anything?
    with great hat comes great responsibility
    Jagdpanzer lv130 M CAST - PT20 | FG20 | FF20 | Mewn Fan

On A-rank I'm not sure, things change and I don't even meet the level 60+ requirement.

On B-rank you can freeze, burn, I even think virus and confuse. But on A-rank from what I've heard, burn and confuse don't work, I'm completely unsure about virus and freeze.

Wow this sounds like the most awesome mission yet by far! Time limits? Awesome, gives a sense of urgency and need to be efficient, adding challenge. One shotting? Awesome, means its all the more important to play the best you can at all times. And dying means you're done once again means you just have to play your best. I really really can't wait to play this mission