Bah..i finnaly got to df on vhard. Got to his 3rd form and died on his swipe O_O. Anyone know how much hp to survive the swipe? Im not to worried about grantz because i can get 50 light resist Thanks

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: googles on 2002-11-19 17:13 ]</font>

The Almighty Guy Who Kills Stuff

There's a simple solution to your problem (a very common problem). You see, his claw attack counts as a Dark attack, so Metal/Body units won't save you. What you want to equip are Resist/Dark, Resist/Evil, or if possible, Resist/Devil. Equip 2 slots with some of these units and see how you do.

On 2002-11-19 18:30, Wakazashi-HUcast wrote:
    There's a simple solution to your problem (a very common problem). You see, his claw attack counts as a Dark attack, so Metal/Body units won't save you. What you want to equip are Resist/Dark, Resist/Evil, or if possible, Resist/Devil. Equip 2 slots with some of these units and see how you do.
    No it doesn't. It does the exact same amount of damage no matter what. Reists, jellen, and deband dont effect it. The damage it does on vhard offline is 390, so you need 391 hp to survive. If you have than much hp, 20 elt will get you past the grants no problem. Digger/HP and General/HP are very useful for forces for times like this

Thanks Rhete Looks like i might beable to beat gim at lvl 56 once i get some general hps.