Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Neudaiz to me is like force heaven, plus that's where I get all my shiney new weapons. >:3

BEEN PSOIN IT SINCE DC VER 1 BIATCH!!

ME BEING A CAST MUST SUPPORT THIS THREAD...GTF OUT OF PARUM!!!!!

Im a big supporter of Neudiaz its been my fav planet since beta. The missions are more fun looks better and the music owns. Even though you get more money doing dragon runs to me its just boring i rather just get my money gradually. I rather do sleeping warriors instead of dragon runs all day that place bored me since beta.

It's just a planet, chill out, people still go there, but not necessarly solo there, that is why you see them at parum.

Its a pretty cool place... I cannot solo yet...

Neudaiz is fun, but it's also evil.

Moatoob is fun, but it's even eviler.

I'm not looking forward to getting Moatoob for online play. Not at all. You thought people cried about Neudaiz? Wait until they get to the parts on Moatoob where they get hit with 5x Damfoie at the same time. Hell and that's not even the worst part of Moatoob.

lol I hope everybody has a nice supply of Scape Dolls, and their Resta is capped. >.>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Garnet_Moon on 2006-11-13 01:25 ]</font>

PSO2-JP: Ship 2; Bouncer/Braver, Tiana Cross.

I tried Neudaiz today and had a scape doll killed. I got shot 3 times by his rockets. The first try he didn't kill, the second try he shot me twice consecutively and that managed to kill. Then the rest of the group was like, "wow I've never been killed here before". So can anyone give pointers on how to avoid those rockets because it was very embarassing.

I had a thread about this not even a week ago,late to the party people? Anyway thank god more are going there i noticed since my post alot of people have been flocking,i dontk now if its related or not but i hope so.Either way thank the gods more are playing there this way we are spread out more and go from planet to planet and have parties waiting.So i would ike to personaly thank EVERYONE who suported and suports Neudaiz,see ya there mates.
    -=Role Players Union=-If your into rp light heavy or otherwise please join up

Groove B. Takes 30 mins/run, fills up 1/4 of my exp bar as a lv36 char.

i used to HATE neudaiz, i found that as you play Story Mode, it grows on you, now i love it... like my favorite place to go.

peace