View Poll Results: IF you are/were going to chose to have a FiGunner, what is your reason for choosing it?

Voters
92. You may not vote on this poll
  • Double Saber!

41 44.57%
  • I want to have elements of a Hunter and a Ranger

46 50.00%
  • Everyone else is choosing it! So I am too!

3 3.26%
  • I like the name... ¬_¬

2 2.17%
Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast
    *Swings large blades*

IF you are/were going to chose to have a FiGunner, what is your reason for choosing it?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Thrash777 on 2006-11-13 07:26 ]</font>

Hmm... I dunno, maybe... DOUBLE SABER!!!

I'd assume half the people who were going to go Fortefighter changed to Figunner just for that weapon.

I don't plan on having a FiGunner. But going through story mode, I can safely say Double Sabers are the only draw for me. Flying around all over the place and blowing baddies in every which direction is certainly fun, albeit counter-productive.

The Flaming Fury

I'm more interested in having level 30 skills and level 20 bullets, double sabers are just a bonus.

i'm more interested in the fact that when i fight i like moving in and out of melee range, being able to switch to twin handguns, and offhanding a mechgun for some quick SE's on mobs.

i won't really bother with a double saber until gravity dance comes out
    Even in death i still serve

While I think the double saber's skill is fantastic, the normal combo animation is too slow for my liking, so it's really only a secondary draw to me.

Personally, I'm interested in them because of their high HP & ATP, as well as the fact that they have higher ATA than other varieties of hunters (I'm a beast). They also get S-Ranks in most of my other favorite weapons (dagger, twin dagger, twin saber), and A ranks in the other types I like (spear, claw). Being able to use crossbows is even better. The bonus they get to PP regen is also awesome. I'd want to play the class even if they didn't get double sabers at all.

Now what I'm wondering if we'll end up getting Lou's or Ethan's PA. I noticed that some of the Offline PAs are COMPLETELY different than the online ones.

rare item "Flowenstache" equipped

On 2006-11-13 07:27, BurningRage wrote:
    I'm more interested in having level 30 skills and level 20 bullets, double sabers are just a bonus.
    Agreed. Figunner gets some very nice S rank striking weapons AND mech guns and twin handguns. Who needs a double saber when you'll have Twin Daggers, Twin Claws, Knuckles, a good Handgun, Mechguns, and Twin Handguns?

On 2006-11-13 07:45, Katachi wrote:
    On 2006-11-13 07:27, BurningRage wrote:
    Agreed. Figunner gets some very nice S rank striking weapons AND mech guns and twin handguns. Who needs a double saber when you'll have Twin Daggers, Twin Claws, Knuckles, a good Handgun, Mechguns, and Twin Handguns?
    Me ?

Seriously yeah the double saber is damn good, but ... hmm no there is no other reason thats for the ***** double saber and that's all (with a PA lvl 30 it's good yum).

Will be forte fighter! Go Spear Go!