Page 1 of 12 123411 ... LastLast

Question is simple.

What do you want to see on PSOW?

This is a member based forum driven community/PSOW site, so I am going to our members and asking what kind of content do you want to see?

Examples of things currently being worked on are sections for battle and challenge modes amongst other things, but please give us any ideas so that we can fufill your desires!!!

[*]Rare weapons need to have their special attacks listed on the site.
    right, that's been mention and we are doing that. ^_^

[*]Maybe graphs showing projected stat growth for the different classes?
    love to do it, in fact i want to do it, thought about doing it. only problem is i need to get the stats per level, or at least 10 levels, so maybe if our members can post this and help us out?

[*]An Xbox Live Gamertag field in users' profiles if applicable... As well as a place to list other games they play on Xbox Live, maybe. So people can know where to look for them.
    x box gamertag is a good thing to have, i'll add that to the todo list

[*]Colored text during posts, as well as (maybe, this could be goo or bad depending on the user) a default color for a user's posts, so their posts will be a certain color by default when posting and not using code.
    we had this before, it caused a lot of complaints and problems. also with the variety of themes we have no, it's problematic

[*]And a Green and Black theme, like the Blue and Black one, except green instead of blue.
    that my friend will go down low on the list because right now we're focusing on adding content =P

free food.....

eh kent's post disappeared
    now i look like i am talking to myself

free food, who wants to give me donuts?

Also Seperate yo're weapons by weapon types hard to look for a weapon I want to look at.

we'll think of how to implement that. it's a good idea though!

Less content from console-crackers, no matter how exclusive it may seem!

Huzzah!

Why'd my post disappear?

Dammit... Anyway, what else do we need? Hmm...
    • "Official" titles/ranks. Like something you can't change and is given to you by a moderator, like the staff members could be listed as "Staff Member" or moderators listed as, well, moderators. Basically something that defines your stance in the community... But the moderators are already listed at the top, so that may not be of much use.
    • Male/Female/H indicators in the top right corner of the poster's information on the left, defined by a field in the profile. (Some people might find this useful)
    • A Search option in the rares lists (of course, CTRL+F does the trick).
    • Buddylists? They might serve a purpose ... somehow... Maybe add an icon to your friends' posts that make them stand out and be easily identified if you're just skimming though a topic?

And I was the one who brought up the special attack listings in the first place.

ProTip: To damage your credibility, simply call any of the Phantasy Star games "massively-multiplayer."

Moo.

RAmar stats 1-50.

http://www.khaotika.com/ramar.html

Buh.

-Khaotika!

"Kthxbai."

Wielder of Divine Might

DISCO LIGHTS!!!

Or maybe not...

Anyhoo, how bout a photo album for members. I mean like have pics of one person (not groups) and list them alphabetically in an album of sorts.