Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

!!!!!!!!!! My Gamecube completey stopped reading disks. Its not just certain games that could be scratched. Its any and every disk!! I bought it last November and its not even a year old yet. What should I do! The bastards at EB wont help me and suggest that I send it in to Nintendo which means it will be gone 6-8 WEEKS!!!!!! Could it be the motor stopped running? The laser is worn out!? What happened?! Any help/advice would be greatly appreciated.

This has happen to me to it is probably your scanning lens is scratched. I got mine fixed it works fine now costed only 15 bucks dont worry.

Well I had a dreamcast for approximitly 3 years and then I got PSO for it the first day it came out. It was running fine, then about 3 months after I got PSO, boom there goes the dreamcast stops reading discs. I then purchased another one, 3 months later same thing. Finally it got to the point I had 3 broken DC's and 1 still working. Look at my character, 2016 hours. So basically it was overworking itself. This will happen with all systems. I advise you to buy a new GC, and buy the platinum edition and send your old one away for repairs. If you can get $149.99 in 4-6 weeks do it. Also christmas coming up soon. Your better off buying one then to ship it away believe me.

On 2002-11-19 18:17, Neo-Zenji wrote:
    This has happen to me to it is probably your scanning lens is scratched. I got mine fixed it works fine now costed only 15 bucks dont worry.
    who repaired your lens?

On 2002-11-19 18:17, Neo-Zenji wrote:
    who repaired your lens?

Look around for a store that sells and fix's games.

Chao Abuser

when my GC broke i sent it off not expecting it to return for a few weeks but then to my surprise it was only gone 3 days

but i do live in the UK so it may be a different ball game....

It's topic pinball. Boinking on over to Tech Support.

i dont know any stores that fix games, the only 2 stores that i really know are an EB and a babbages

any store names you know in specific?

Nintendo has some of the best repair service in the business. I doubt your GC will be gone that long.