Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Rappy Hunter
    U Got Got 2 Get Get With/B-O-S-T-O-N Type Sh#$

This happened to me twice today. There I was playing PSO when the screen turned black for a second or two then the game restarted. Everything that wasn't equiped was lost. So there goes lotsa dimates difulids etc.. including my photon claw and brave knuckles +55 which I just traded for. Does this happen to anyone else? Should I keep playing thinking this was a fluke? Is there any way to remedy this?

PSO Assassin

A while back I was playing on the Japanese servers and the same thing happened to me. The DC just up and reset itself. When I came back in to the game one of the other players said the same thing happened to them as well... though it didn't occur to the other two players. Whatever causes it, it's a REALLY nasty bug.

Just can't get to them all, BSOD (Black Screen of Death) is located on most PSO webpages including this one. Just pull out the internet plug when it happens and wait until it says you disconnect. Easy as that.

PSO Assassin

Nah, this isn't a regular BSOD he's refering to. It's the DC reseting itself. Though now that I think about it, there's a key combination to do a soft reset, right? What is it (and is it possible to do by mistake during normal gameplay)? Maybe that's what happened to us.

Yeah. Maybe they didn't know what to do and started pressing buttons and accidently hit the A X B Y and Start and it reset. I'm really not sure tho since I wasn't there. But when you get a black screen pull out the line just to be sure.

I know it's not much help, but here's some (obvious) advice to follow to minimize future losses. Never carry anything valuable that isn't equipped. Drop them in the bank ASAP.

Recovery items can be easily replaced, but good weapons can't. I used to carry a backup weapon all the time, but given that the game is prone to crash from time to time, it's not worth the risk.

it cant be a soft reset becaue it goes to the dreamcast swirl screen like you just turned it on.

Yeah, don't bring all your stuff with you. I just bring the essentials(dimates, difluids, antiparas, etc) and i bring a backup gun since i use a sword.

Banned

My brother had that happen to him. and a Freind. they were on the same team too, when it happened. it really sux!!

It happened to me 3 times in 1 day. I lost 10 trimates and everything I had that wasnt equiped. And I lost all that 2 times. But the 3rd time I unplugged my DC phone line when it was black and it saved my game.