Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dark Jedi Gundam Pilot

I'm sick of this. I just got FSOD for the first time ON RAGOL. !&*#!^& I lost:

10 Trifluids
    10 Difluids
    8 Monofluids
    Level 51 Marica Mag
    Angel/Mind-

I know it may not seem like much but that's expensive. And this is the SECOND time I've had to remake a pow mag... so now I need some help. Would anyone like to raise a mag for me? I'll provide the mag. I just can't go through the process again...

Now to spend 36k on Trifluids, and 5k on Difluids. *sigh* I couldn't even soft reset. Start+B+X never works for me.

Are you using a BBA (no router; just straight to the BBA)? If not, try taking out the phone line for a minute. If the disconnect screen doesn't come up, then turn the GC off with the phone line still out but before you turn it back on, put the line back in. Someone at CMGSCCC claims this saves your items from being deleted and others backed him up but still unfounded. Best advice I can give.

If you are using a BBA, only option is to get a router. They're expensive but they should fix the problem of PPPoE.

PPPoE???
    what on earth is that

PPPoE = Connection type most DSL users have to the internet nowadays. If you have to use a password/user name to log on with DSL, then you have PPPoE.

Dark Jedi Gundam Pilot

I'm going to test this disconnect the line thing. I hope it works.

Listen, you all dont know this, but now you'll know. Sonic team developed a method that if you say FSOD, and you shut off your power after waiting for a set period of time, you dont lose your items. Anyway, why didnt you have your mag equipped?

He was probably raising a second Mag. Does that say "FSOD" thing really work? I'd be suspicious unless it's backed by a good number of trustworthy people.

Can't think of a title...

There's been a few times where the game has frozen on me online, and I simply pulled out my ethernet cord from the BBA. It disconnected me and saved my info onto my memory card. Works for me.

Dark Jedi Gundam Pilot

Okay I'm feeling better. I got right back in a joined a group in Ruins on vhard. We beat Falz yay! Got a level, made all the money I lost back. (I actually have 10k more than I had before the FSOD) I also have 10 trifluids and 10 difluids again.

And the mag, forget. I'm just going "screw the mag" why should a FOmar have a POW mag anyways? Only problem with my MIND mag.. is that it has sucky PBs, but that's ok. Hehe!

Mod+Bat = Family Fun

Wow... I really don't know how you guys can keep on playing this game with the risk of losing all your hard earned items at any moment... More power to ya I suppose :/