Page 1 of 11 1234 ... LastLast

I'm getting tired of people dying in missions and expecting someone to use a moon atomizer on them. Being high level does not mean I have to babysit you. Bring your own revive. >.<

On 2006-11-13 19:32, BloodDragoon wrote:
    I'm getting tired of people dying in missions and expecting someone to use a moon atomizer on them. Being high level does not mean I have to babysit you. Bring your own revive. >.<
    since about level 20 I've always had 10 moons on me because they drop so much o.o on a side note, I have over 10 scapes, even had to bank some </3
    Currently playing pso2

Ship 2
    ID: MrSmiley
    Character: Lavis, HuMarl

I'm just tired of people dying in general. Seriously, lrn2dodge more and stop costing us S Ranks. All you're doing is making everybody else emo about the S Rank. I could care less but when everybody disbans because you died w/o a scape doll it's a problem.

PSO2-JP: Ship 2; Bouncer/Braver, Tiana Cross.

On 2006-11-13 19:32, BloodDragoon wrote:
    Ok, sure, I will be sure to spend all my hard earned money on SCAPE DOLLS, so I dont inconveniance you. Look, those things arent cheap, and they arent all that common a drop too. Not to mention that moon atomizers are fairly common drops, and they wouldnt be there if they werent supposed to be used.

i think i was born with a scapedoll in my hands, like zomg! an 8lb baby beast with a scapedoll, congrats mrs. (insert name here), looks like his nanoblast will be one hell of a ride
    ColdWaffles- lvl 93 newman FT :3
    The Highlander- lvl 13 beast H

On 2006-11-13 19:38, Guitarsmasher wrote:
    i think i was born with a scapedoll in my hands, like zomg! an 8lb baby beast with a scapedoll, congrats mrs. (insert name here), looks like his nanoblast will be one hell of a ride
    Careful: My GH410 eats scape dolls.

PSO2-JP: Ship 2; Bouncer/Braver, Tiana Cross.

lolDiads
    If Diad was a planet in PSU, I'd live there

Heh... I always keep five of the things on me, and all the spares I constantly get go towards leveling my strike PM...

if u die with a scape doll does that effect your rank? jw caus i never paid attention to it.

dying with a scape doll? it doesn't affact rank.

lolDiads
    If Diad was a planet in PSU, I'd live there

Scape doll deaths do not affect mission rank. That's why it's awesome to carry them along. Think of them as insurance for when you make a mistake and die.