View Poll Results:
Thought it might be a little imformative to see some ratio of what platform Euro to-be Gaurdians w

Voters
27. You may not vote on this poll
  • XBox 360

9 33.33%
  • PS2

5 18.52%
  • PC

13 48.15%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

On 2006-11-16 11:43, RyukiZero wrote:
    I suggest you guys go PC, even if you don't have the power to boot. One, you can screenshot. Two, you can listen to your MP3s while playing the game (unless you prefer the in-game music, which isn't all that nice). Three, you can use the mic just like the 360 version by using TeamSpeak or Ventrillo. Lastly, four, you CAN use the gamepad, which doubles up like a PS2, but better.

PS2 has lag time anyway, and 360 users have a bad community compared to us.

That, is just a suggestion.
    I can taste the jealousy and hate. Stop hatin' hater!

On 2006-11-16 11:55, Sychosis wrote:
    I suggest you guys go PC, even if you don't have the power to boot. One, you can screenshot. Two, you can listen to your MP3s while playing the game (unless you prefer the in-game music, which isn't all that nice). Three, you can use the mic just like the 360 version by using TeamSpeak or Ventrillo. Lastly, four, you CAN use the gamepad, which doubles up like a PS2, but better.

Hater? I was going to get it for PS2, but I wanted to screenshot for all kinds of purposes. PS2, I can't do that, and there's lag time. The only benefit from it, in MY opinion, is the higher resolution being that you're playing on a huge TV.

And, I was never one for the 360 community, since they're CUT OFF from the PC/PS2 community. Sure, there's a lot of 360 fans and players, BUT, not all of them are PSO/PSU fans. In fact, wasn't the community declared dead, for PSU? =P

I just think it's an awful shame all servers are not linked...it wld be great to have all PC,PS2 and 360 peeps all together....certainly wld end some of the ghost server probs...

Never mind, eh

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: GUN on 2006-11-16 12:02 ]</font>
    Lazygun (RAmar) DC, GC, & BB
    LaZYgN (RAmar) DS Zero
    F/C: 1333 2259 2039
    LazyGun PSP2

I agree, however.. 360 users tend to harass a little too much (as heard from those who play on 360. Namely girls, to be specific), and also seem to be rather cocky/more rude (as experienced while playing on Live on other games on my friend's 360).

So, maybe Sega did good in doing that part =X

On 2006-11-16 11:58, RyukiZero wrote:
    On 2006-11-16 11:55, Sychosis wrote:

Hater? I was going to get it for PS2, but I wanted to screenshot for all kinds of purposes. PS2, I can't do that, and there's lag time. The only benefit from it, in MY opinion, is the higher resolution being that you're playing on a huge TV.

And, I was never one for the 360 community, since they're CUT OFF from the PC/PS2 community. Sure, there's a lot of 360 fans and players, BUT, not all of them are PSO/PSU fans. In fact, wasn't the community declared dead, for PSU? =P
    You can make screen shots off of consoles, of course that requires some PC card of some sort (don't care about screenies myself).

And as far as the community goes, most agree the two communities are near equal in size. Not to mention we get to play with the 5 JP players that will get the 360 version without having to play the JP version of the game. You can't top that.

Oh yeah, and we don't have Broomop.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sychosis on 2006-11-16 12:13 ]</font>

actually the communitit on 360 is equal to pc/ps2 . i should know because i have both version

Hmm, interesting. Looks like someone didn't update their info >=O

Well, in that case, I apologize for being naive and ignorant.

Deliciously Deadly

PC, even though I'm australian it's basically EU anyway. :|

Apart from that inevitable lag. Ugh.

I've pre-ordered the Xbox 360 version and await its arrival next week Friday. Fingers crossed...

Well, even if the 360 users can't play with me, I do hope you enjoy the game. =)