Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

I just herd thatn not all other games will be playable on the PS3

Not all?

MY collection better be playable. If not, it's the Silver Slim PS2 FTW!

Actually Sony isn't the only company that makes Blu-Ray players. The following companies either are making or about to make them: Pioneer, Samsung, Philips, Sharps, LG, and Mitsubishi.

And yea they found about 200 games from PS1 & 2 that arent working right, but they are working it out and will release a fix for it via the PS3's download service

See? First-Gen PS3's are going to suck. Fact.

On 2006-11-16 13:33, Sydz wrote:
    I can't name any fantastic launch titles as of recent lately either.
    According to the local news here, apparently none of those launch titles will retail for under $100, either. I swear, every new bit of information I hear about the thing makes it less likely that I'll be investing in one.

EDIT: After doing a little research, I find that this isn't true. The launch title's I'm seeing at Gamestop.com are priced rather more reasonably around $60.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: HUnewearl_Meira on 2006-11-16 19:45 ]</font>

Go team ph4il! 02/07/2016

GO TO HELL C:

My mom works at Walmart here, they got 2 PS3s, dunno how many Wiis, got 22 or so 360s on its release.

People were camped outside it since today at 11am or so.

I read it on PSOW, so it must be true

On 2006-11-16 14:25, Mari-P wrote:
    Me did buy the PS3 and me know they is problems already but me like that no have to pay $1000 for Samsung Blu Ray player. Me prolly should have wait for problems to be fix but me no can help self sometimes >_<.

Me think easy to say bad thing about things especially on internet where can hide behind screen name. But choice is be positive as muh as can be >^.^<
    What the fuck did you just say?

Apparently, a bunch of people from my school are gonna camp for PS3. It boggles the mind how an average high school student with university and crap coming up could have $700 TO SPARE

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: PJ on 2006-11-16 20:02 ]</font>

The Blu Ray Association's spokesman recently announced that Blu Ray had won the format wars. We could probably trust this Blu Ray advocate..
    In another remark he noted that the Xbox 360 was just a gaming machine, while the PS3 will be able to do many things.
    All these objective observations aside, I have to say that if someone is looking for a Blu Ray player, the PS3 is an amazing deal. For people who want to play games, it's very expensive though.
    I'll just wait to see what will become of Blu Ray.
    And the news of having to update right on day one, doesn't do it any good.

On 2006-11-16 20:01, PJ wrote:
    What the fuck did you just say?
    Let's see what someone elsehad to say about Mari_p in this regard.
    On 2006-11-02 14:16, HUnewearl_Meira wrote:
    On 2006-11-02 11:17, Mari-P wrote:
    sorry me english is no so much good me am from Japan and living here in USA hehehe
    Your grammar isn't perfect, but your spelling is excellent; we sometimes encounter people who refuse to demonstrate the ability to spell three-letter words, and your English is refreshing in comparison. You're making the attempt and that's what counts.
    (taken from this)