Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Enough crap about newman this and newman that and the super praise beasts gets has started to make me think rather or not this path I chose was even smart. So far I've read nothing but pessimistic opinions towards newman hunters.(You know..pessimism is like the RULING emotion online or something.).

First things first:

I evade almost 45% of the time. That's quite alot and I wear no units that add evasion. From the horn dudes in moatoob I was take 71-86dmg per hit from them on B rank. But I blame that on my armor. I wear a megaline. Oh wait, the next best thing is also the next worse. Cause then I can use guard but can't use power lol can't win!

Only spears make me LOOK like I'm doing damage. My halbenata breaking was the worst thing ever. Anything else is below 80dmg.

I don't give a flip about luck and crea weapons.

This can't work. I simply wont be effective AT ALL in the missions to come. The hits I was taking for a force in that desert mission? If I don't evade, I fall down on the ground each time. It's embarrassing. Hunters are supposed to be made of bricks and hard to knock down.

I suppose I will just start over. 44 wont be hard to get again. I don't wont to be a force, after 173 levels of that on GC I can't stand being in that role.

Whoa there Sil, getting a little too worked up there >_>.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Silhouette on 2006-11-18 14:34 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Silhouette on 2006-11-18 14:35 ]</font>
    Miranda F Newman Fighter (PSO2: NG) Ship 2
    ~Past Characters~
    DC PSO: Silhouette HUnewearl 100 » 102 (Ver.2)
    GC PSO: Silhouette HUnewearl 161 :: Za'leshea FOnewearl 172
    PSU: Eternia F Beast FF15 Lvl142(PC) :: Elemia F Cast GM20 lvl174(360)

PSU, regarding this, is a 'Just because you can, doesn't mean you should' situation. I myself tried being a Cast Force.

After healing for only about 1/5th of someone's max HP, I quickly gave that up.

Why not just switch classes though, sure it'd take time to level up your TECHNICS/Bullets, but it'd be better than starting all over again. Newmen make decent Rangers if youd like to try that out.

umm have fun with that?
    Call me a safe bet. I'm betting I'm not.
    I'm glad that you can forgive.
    Only hoping as time goes, you can forget.

^Get out.

Note: For the stupid ass people who don't respect me, if you have nothing useful to say, stay the FUCK out of my rant threads!
    On 2006-11-18 18:22, Scrub wrote:
    PSU, regarding this, is a 'Just because you can, doesn't mean you should' situation. I myself tried being a Cast Force.

After healing for only about 1/5th of someone's max HP, I quickly gave that up.

Why not just switch classes though, sure it'd take time to level up your TECHNICS/Bullets, but it'd be better than starting all over again. Newmen make decent Rangers if youd like to try that out.
    No I don't wont to be a ranger. I really like being a hunter and my decision to be a fortefighter is set in stone. Starting all over again wont be a big deal if it means I will perform the class better. I'll still keep my character for farming purposes til I no longer need her for that. Moving stuff to my room is going to take awhile though.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Silhouette on 2006-11-19 07:00 ]</font>
    ~Past Characters~

I read it on PSOW, so it must be true

Maybe if you stopped posting stupid, only for people who are on your side, rants, people would stay out of them

Just a thought

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: PJ on 2006-11-19 11:36 ]</font>

HUnewm > RAbeast > FOcast

But that's my opinion :

Wait until they do expert classes, which SHOULD be soon...>>
    Kyousei - 21 Fnewm

On 2006-11-19 11:35, PJ wrote:
    Maybe if you stopped posting stupid, only for people who are on your side, rants, people would stay out of them

Just a thought

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: PJ on 2006-11-19 11:36 ]</font>
    Oh you're so damn helpful man. Really. I can make a post about losing my grandmother(died of cancer July 4th 2004) and someone will enter the damn thread saying "cry me a river, she's dead, move on". Only because the topic starter is named "Silhouette".

I mean damn, it's obvious I'm the least 'cared' about member on this board. And for what?? Because my idealism is hard to convey according to some of you?? Or maybe I'm too aggressive??

From experience with online dislike there is not a damn thing I can do to make people respect me. But I wish they'd just stay the hell away from me if they don't. It's obvious enough as it is and the affects it has on me are terrible, simply terrible. If anything it's made me socially inept online.

~Past Characters~

I read it on PSOW, so it must be true

What? If you said your grandma died, people would probably be all, "Oh, sorry." Cause that's something to feel sorry to you about.

A rant about how you made a mistake in an online video game, then when someone disagreed with you, you said

On 2006-11-19 06:15, Silhouette wrote:
    ^Get out.
    As you VERY OFTEN do.

Stuuuupid.

GO TO HELL C:

On 2006-11-19 15:09, Silhouette wrote:
    Oh you're so damn helpful man. Really. I can make a post about losing my grandmother(died of cancer July 4th 2004) and someone will enter the damn thread saying "cry me a river, she's dead, move on". Only because the topic starter is named "Silhouette".

I mean damn, it's obvious I'm the least 'cared' about member on this board. And for what?? Because my idealism is hard to convey according to some of you?? Or maybe I'm too aggressive??

From experience with online dislike there is not a damn thing I can do to make people respect me. But I wish they'd just stay the hell away from me if they don't. It's obvious enough as it is and the affects it has on me are terrible, simply terrible. If anything it's made me socially inept online.

Translation: I have a disagreeing opinion with the masses and want everyone to suck my dick cause of it.

And I lol'd when you said your grandma died, btw

ok guys, you really don't need to be ignorant pricks to each other. The shit with laughing about someone's grandmother dieing, thats just being an ignorant twat and if you had any tact you'd keep your mouths shut about it. Just because you don't get along with someone is no reason to laugh at a death of their relatives or friends.

As for the topic at hand, by lvl 44 did'nt you realise you weren't doing all that great? Or was it a subtle, "Wow, this isn't all that cool" up to a "Well that just sucks ass".
    Look, he did it again.