Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

He's on somebody elses acount so there is nothing you can do to stop him untile he uses his own info lol.You super legits here crack me up.

I think that because he doesn't live in the US he can't be prosecuted unless he sets foot in there? At least that's what people have said before. I don't go to law school. :|

But eh, so long as duping doesn't rear it's head it won't be so bad. At least you can kick people from your partys now if they start that god mode shit, or just leave the lobby if they make you say things.

Still, I'd like to think he'd keep his cheats private, but that's probably a bit too much to hope for.

edit: how the hell could he get a hold of a private server?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Knownoes on 2006-11-18 18:52 ]</font>

On 2006-11-18 18:49, DA_SHIZZLE_IG wrote:
    He's on somebody elses acount so there is nothing you can do to stop him untile he uses his own info lol.You super legits here crack me up.

No, they already banned his first account. Which was his. And the people lending him accounts will just eventually get there CC's blocked, and have to get different ones. Over, and over and over, it wont be long befor they realize, "Hey its not worth letting him on my account because its a pain in the ass to keep getting new credit cards."

On 2006-11-18 18:41, AkiraXxx wrote:
    What he doesnt realize is by making that video he put himself up for a lawsuit. And since the retard was stupid enough to use his real info to sign up for the game wont be hard for SEGA to follow through with it.

"Pay me or im going to destroy yourgame by illegally modifing the client"

We can see the broom------- is obviously some lonley --- loser with nothing better to do with his life then hack SEGA games. He probably made a hack for shenmue to win every game of Big or Small. -----------.
    Agreed. PC version always gets hacked first sadly.

Edit - Keep your language in check, even in quotes. Thank you.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: T0m on 2006-11-19 02:58 ]</font>

On 2006-11-18 18:50, Knownoes wrote:

Still, I'd like to think he'd keep his cheats private, but that's probably a bit too much to hope for.
    He wants attention for for doing what he's done. It's similar to hitting the level cap or the first person to find that uber rare from the boss. He's the first person to be able to do this kind of stuff so he wants to make sure that his name gets across.
    PSZ : HUnewm Lv85+
    Infinity : Lv128 ; Br28
    -----------------
    Twitter: @Jthreau

I think that because he doesn't live in the US he can't be prosecuted unless he sets foot in there? At least that's what people have said before. I don't go to law school. :|

But eh, so long as duping doesn't rear it's head it won't be so bad. At least you can kick people from your partys now if they start that god mode shit, or just leave the lobby if they make you say things.

edit: how the hell could he get a hold of a private server?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Knownoes on 2006-11-18 18:52 ]</font>
    Doesnt matter were you live, if they follow through it will happen.

If the laws applied like that then someone could just spend millions in stolen credit cards over seas to purchase things here and wouldnt have to worry about it. SEGA is a major company, they arent going to let some babydick nerd mess up a million dollar business.

People seem to think they are immune to any legal action due to thier location.

On 2006-11-18 18:49, DA_SHIZZLE_IG wrote:
    Better than being a follower. Your sorry --- couldn't write a Hello World program I bet.

Script kiddies, nothing more.

Edit - Keep your language in check. Thank you.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: T0m on 2006-11-19 02:59 ]</font>

Bipedal Nuke

This video gets a:
    10/10 for entertainment
    10/10 for being a complete loser
    1/10 at making me care

That's terrible, someone should link this to the official site. This guy seems to live for the attention, hopefully it burns him in the end.

On 2006-11-18 18:53, DoubleJG3288 wrote:

He wants attention for for doing what he's done. It's similar to hitting the level cap or the first person to find that uber rare from the boss. He's the first person to be able to do this kind of stuff so he wants to make sure that his name gets across.
    Well yeah, I know that. That's the reason it's on youtube.

What I meant is that I hope he doesn't show a bunch of other people how to do this. Which will probably happen when he gets banned enough times and wants to take 'revenge' on sega or whatever.