I was wondering where is the best place to lvl a 21 newman force.

If you have leveled up the basic techs & have fo skills/expereince, up to B missions (where avaiable) should be doable. Some just a bit tougher (asking more from you) more than others.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dhylec on 2006-11-20 08:24 ]</font>
    Blink & you might miss it! ;3

Oh, keep sig at 600x180 px & 49KB, yah?

why don't u just solo dragon until your lvl 25 after that a force soloing anything so that he would get good exp each trip would be suicide since you would be doing lvls like abandon temple and those kinds of bosses chew up forces but thats only if you want you trip to be worth while

Try the Moatoob C missions, but make sure you have a variety of different techs, foie, diga and barta, are a must. Also some enemies spawn before you even go through a door, and you kill them without having them follow you. And always make use of the strafe, as half the enemies there can shoot something at you.

Just don't fight the boss solo.
    My wanted games of 2013:
    Ducktales(PS3), Ys Celceta(Vita), Beyond: Two Souls(PS3), Legend of Heroes:Sen no Kiseki (PS3, JP version)

I haven't checked out the new missions yet as a force, but parum relics C was almost perfect for me solo. It's nice and mobby, so usually I lure everything into tunnels and spam barta. (you almost can't miss that way) Diga or foie finishes off everything else quick too.

even @ lvl 45 there is more xp and money to be had from soling C rank missions than B rank due to how fast you kill things.

The neudaze relics nets me 2-3k meseta and a good amount of xp in 15 mintues or less on C rank, or about 3-4k meseta and just abit more xp with 35 mintues on B rank.

The diffrence is the chance for better loot, however you can sell or upgrade all the lesser stuff pretty easy and if you have a PM like I do the C rank will lvl your PM faster also.

As a force a meele PM like the 410 will be your best friend by FAR, thats probably the only reason i can solo B/A rank missions (can without I guess but would take much longer and eat alot more PP)

So speaking of wich the new area of neudaze relics is a great spot, I did parum relics for 20 or so levels to lvl my techs up and make money but daze is better for the xp/meseta but not the loot. parum has better loot with nanocarbon/nanosilca and lots of weapon drops from the green guys.

Sleeping Warriors is a great solo spot for forces imo. Chances of nano carbons, big guys drop staves, (if want a 450) plus monsters are fairly weak...But jumpy.