Hey everyone I should be on PSU PC tonight, but I want to get a few questions out the way so I know what direction to take. I've done a great amount of reading of these forums and psupedia.org and come across alot of good info, but there are still a few things that I haven't been able to answer

I liked the stat maxing aspect of PSO and good or bad I see that is no more. I plan on starting out as a Cast Ranger and if PSU is anything like PSO I'm sure there will be times when my ATA will be high enough that hitting wont be a problem. What I'm getting at is if I'd like to focus more on my ATP for a while can I switch to hunter for a bit, go back to ranger and have that relect itself in my stats? Simply put

If I level as a ranger to 10 then level as a hunter until 20 will I have less ATA but more ATP than a ranger that leveled all the way from 1-20?

About PMs:

#1 Can I raise more than one and switch between them like with mags or is it only one per character?

#2 Other than getting a specific evolution is there any benefit to mixing stats?

Wanting to be a ranger the 440 would be my PM of choice as I want it to synthesize the best guns possible. Would it be any benefit to add some Striking in there to maybe give the guns more ATP or does it work like that?

That's it for now I believe, thank you in advance.

1) one per character, but it can be reset and remade (but that takes a lot of money and time)
    2) Versatility? Mixing stats is also cheaper. People without the time and money to make pures might settle on a mixed-stat. I know I don't have the time or money for a pure in both of the stats I want, so a 50/50 suited me better.
    3) Even though you didn't call it #3, all guns have the same stats when synthed. Nothing changes the stats that will come out, only the chance of success.

Skilled Fighter
    man i dont live in manitoba what the hell

On 2006-11-21 13:58, Hotobu wrote:
    If I level as a ranger to 10 then level as a hunter until 20 will I have less ATA but more ATP than a ranger that leveled all the way from 1-20?
    No. Your stats are decided based entirely on multipliers given by your race and class (and class level).

The only things that you "keep" are your character level and Photon Art levels (up to your new class's maximum). Everything else is exactly the same, no matter how you get there.

Well here's the most "noob" question of all time. Once you do a mission how do you accept your rewards? I figured you just go to some counter, but apparently it's a button press. I mashed my keyboard and got it to work, but not before accidentally closing out the program. (I'm on PC)

Skilled Fighter
    man i dont live in manitoba what the hell

The default key is Z (See that the little Z icon shows up in the corner after you complete a mission).

Note that you get the mission reward whether you do that or not; all that really does is show you the actual score tally. Still, though, that's also how you accept trades, partner cards, and party invites, so you'll be using it a lot.

Another noob question~
    How do I open a shop? I have a ticket.

give it to your PM. There should be an option for room something... I forget exactly.