Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

i never liked twin daggers. but bored out of my mind i started leveling every PA to at least lvl 21. i love the 3rd combo of renkai buyou zan(it looks like something eddie gordo would do). plus i never noticed how many times it hits and how fast it levels before. perhaps i was just being stubborn and hated it just because everyone else loved it. they still cant match the damage of assault crush but thats kinda moot since that pa isnt even online yet. still doesnt change my opinion of wartecher though. only level 20 skills makes me sad.

--
    Mod edit: fix title.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dhylec on 2006-11-22 15:04 ]</font>

sig by gama
    Justina human female Te/Hu maybe braver soon
    Shayla newman female Br/Ra
    Alisha.EXE cast female Bo/Hu
    ship 02 team:none

The Flaming Fury

Twin daggers are the only melee weapon that I don't use. My PM has that covered along with the claw too, so between both of us, we have every melee weapon out covered. I personally do not like the twin daggers, though mainly because I don't like to use the same weapon as everyone else.

I'm a conformist by necessity. If the daggers are bad ass, I don't care who uses them and who doesn't, I'm not going to gimp my ability just to be 'unique'.

Two sets of the best daggers I can make(each different elements based on where I fight and what the enemies are), followed by two cheapy twin daggers to spam PA on weaker 'trash' enemies. Toss whatever you want in the extra weapon slots you have. Hasn't failed me yet.
    Look, he did it again.

The problem with Twin Daggers, is that when everyone in the group is using them, you have no knockdown / knockback to control the larger, more damaging enemies. I became addicted to their fast attacking and good damage as well, but I still try to whip out the saber/gun or dual sabers from time to time to put a big enemy on it's back when my party is taking a beating.

Professional Jacka$$

On 2006-11-22 08:22, ABDUR101 wrote:
    I'm a conformist by necessity. If the daggers are bad ass, I don't care who uses them and who doesn't, I'm not going to gimp my ability just to be 'unique'.

Two sets of the best daggers I can make(each different elements based on where I fight and what the enemies are), followed by two cheapy twin daggers to spam PA on weaker 'trash' enemies. Toss whatever you want in the extra weapon slots you have. Hasn't failed me yet.
    Yeah, using the weapons that you like because they are fun for you is what it's all about dude.

If you choose something just to be different, I think it's pretty ghey, but w/e. Use a weapon because it rocks, not because nobody uses it

The Flaming Fury

I use all the melee weapons for both variety and uniqueness. I hardly see any decline in effectiveness by using different weapons. I have no problem with people using twin daggers, but I find them overused in the wrong kind of situations when a person could be using a more effective weapon for the situation. Between me and my PM I have every ground covered, but if you want to use just one weapon, that's your choice.

I love the the twin daggers. Not only for its attack combo and PA but it also is extremely pp efficient.

On 2006-11-22 11:15, KiteWolfwood wrote:
    I love the the twin daggers. Not only for its attack combo and PA but it also is extremely pp efficient.
    Quite true. That's why it's my staple weapon, and why I'm going FiGunner. However, I would never buy Tenora Works TD. Too little pp. I tend to stick with Yohmei, on pretty much everything. (I still buy GRM Sabers, and have one GRM TD. They have close to the same PP, and they are good for weapons that don't use much PP.)

________
    Toyota publica sports history
    Last edited by Ryoki; Mar 15, 2011 at 02:30 AM.

PSU Machinema Producer

I like knuckles a lot

Old Man

On 2006-11-22 11:34, Zarbolord wrote:
    I like knuckles a lot
    Agreed, I've been using all the hunter weps and find I'm really enjoying the fists

I think all the weapons have their use in different situations and enjoy mixing them around. I just wish the sword wasn't so damn sloooooowwwwww. Someone tell me that Tornado Break is worth leveling that stupid weapon up, cuz the sword is killing me with counterattacks (literally).