Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

We've all seen the topics on these forums about how so many folks are unhappy with SEGA deciding to slowly provide access to more and more content already available on the disk. This whole can of worms has been debated to death in the other threads, however here's a new take on things:

Why is EXTRA mode missing so many features that would be so easy to include, indeed have been included in STORY mode?

It would have been nice to have just a few extra missions where we could at least:

• - Ride the AMF tank
      - Ride the pink chocobo creature
      - Ride the jetski down the river
      - Fight the missing monsters i.e bugs

The mini games are quite fun, but it's a real pain playing through Story mode just to get ONE chance to play each of them, maybe a mission would help to practice up?

Some creatures encountered during Story mode are AWOL in EXTRA mode such as the bugs on Moatoob. Do you think this is just laziness on SEGA's part, or is this deliberate to help get us bored with being offline all the sooner?

You... you get to ride a tank, chocobo and jet ski in story mode?

... Urge to not play Network Mode as much... rising...
    pso two:
    blue moon/caseal/ship 2

Trust me it isn't as fun as it sounds. :l A lot of other stuff missing but thats what gets you to play network mode.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: LightBreaker on 2006-11-22 16:06 ]</font>

On 2006-11-22 16:04, Kanore wrote:

These events are short and not all that entertaining. although they MIGHT have been if you could do them more.

Bugs are online already, in the missions after the dragon. As for the vehicles, no idea why they aren't online yet, they were promised a while ago

I never got to ride the tank yet but i can tell you riding on those things doesnt really matter and i think they did they maybe so you can play story mode and network mode idk

Chances are, they'll show up sooner or later. Just give them time.

Go team ph4il! 02/07/2016

I don't think SEGA would waste the time to program those mini-games if it was just for one short ride in story mode.

I'll bet my left elbow that they'll be in Network mode. Now, how long it takes SEGA to release it, that's another story...

On 2006-11-22 16:08, ZiG wrote:
    On 2006-11-22 16:04, Kanore wrote:

These events are short and not all that entertaining. although they MIGHT have been if you could do them more.
    That was kind of what my original point was - you're never given adequate chance to practice the bonus stages, instead your just dumped straight into trials of which the urge is to just get to the end as quickly as possible and not really enjoy them due to being alienated by the different gameplay

I'm fairly sure we'll see them turn up online in some form or another somewhere along the line (maybe they could be competitive?) but I can't see why we shouldn't be able to just repeat and practice the few minigames we've got in story mode in EXTRA mode at least.

I dont remember them ever promising vehicles online, and I doubt they will make it.