View Poll Results: im buying an alienware computer this friday, im stuck on getting a Laptop, or a Desktop, i want to b

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • Get the Laptop

1 11.11%
  • Get the Desktop

8 88.89%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

hey would you recomend autopsy so that if i have any problems i can contact support?? or scratch it and dont worry about it?

thx

On 2006-11-23 07:59, Zabot wrote:
    hey would you recomend autopsy so that if i have any problems i can contact support?? or scratch it and dont worry about it?

thx
    I dont need it, if you got the 4 year warranty you wont either. A majority of comp problems with the alienware you can fix yourself. Thats how they design thier systems. I've had to do alot of self repairs on mine, lots of resyncing plugs, adding thermal to graphics cards and parts, cleaning it out, the 4 year warranty is good enough. Im PC on psu, right now im on a ps2 till I get my alienware back hahaha. But yeah for sure once you get on hit me up or ill just hit you up. My ingame name is AkiraXxx.

custom built computers 4tw. I build mines even to the neon lights inside, sporty computer heeheh.

Hey if they give you an option to ADD more cooling fans or an intercooler, i advise you get em.
    I added 2 extra ones for my computer and it does make a huge difference when yuor running a quadcard , a dual core processor and a good soundcard. (damn just 1 more processor and ill rival sony's ps3 "cell" processor heheheheh.

your gonna love your new computer a 10fold, especially if you havent upgraded in 2 years or more.

its been like my whole life, we had one with windows 98 and then we got a crappy E-Machine, but i couldnt get on it. then we got one at my moms, and im barly ever on it. so i really havent EVER had a good computer. so this should be a treat for me.

Peace

If anything, go costum built. Alienware = does'nt work very well from what I've heard, plus that they're super overpriced anyways.

You could build a computer as strong as an alienware for half the price.

Especially with Black Friday being tommorow, 40$ for a stick of PC3200 RAM, 20$ for a 200gb IDE hd [both at staples] and 99$ for an ATI X1600 512mb AGP or Pci-e

DO NOT BUY ALIENWARE.

Build your own. Cheaper and better.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamemako View Post
    It is twice the PP cost for fully twice the damage... That is 129/PP vs. 120/PP.
    Quote Originally Posted by LonelyGaruga View Post
    It's twice the damage, but it takes almost twice as long. Something you seem to not be understanding. DPS, not total damage. The DPS per PP spent is far superior for normal > Gekka than it is for Tsukimi > Gekka > normal 3.
    Remember kids: don't do drugs.

Besides I really wouldnt consult this forum in the first place for overall computer advice. I would try an _actual computer forum_ instead.

I dont know many but http://forums.extremeoverclocking.com/ is good.