Okay, so here I am editting this post to let everyone know exactly what is going on. December 1st, as the title reads (today, in other words), is the date of the two Photo Meets that your UnOfficial Photographer is holding. It will take place in Uni 15, at the Kugo Hot Springs in Neudaiz. What's going to happen is, the first five people who arrive, will go on a run with me to get to Hot Springs. When we get there, I'll transport back to Neudaiz to meet and greet the other guests who are showing up, invite them, and then have them be teleported to the Hot Springs. So with that out of the way, the schedule is as follows:

Morning Photo Meet:
10:00AM - Whenever CST (I work at 5PM CST, so it'll last a while)
-4:30 is when I'll be leaving for work.
-Anytime after 10:00AM is preferred.
-Again, this is for the Morning meet.

Evening Photo Meet:
10:30PM CST - Anytime after that. (All-night party for those who decide they want to do something else other than grinding, for a change)
-I get out at about 10:00, so once I get home, I'll be relaxing and getting ready for the evening photo meet.

I will be monitoring this thread as the events are going on, so if you're wanting contact me, this would be the place to do so. Any questions needed to be asked? Feel free to send me a PM.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: RyukiZero on 2006-12-01 00:03 ]</font>