Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

I'm so frustrated. people complain all the time about people "ninja-ing" items when they drop.

the way i see it, if someone is contributing to the fighting just as much as anyone else, and they just manage to grab that meseta next to you before you do, you have NO RIGHT to get pissed if the game is set to Give Finder. that's the whole point of Give Finder. if you want fair distribution, set it to ORDER OR RANDOM!! i think people are completely invalidated when they kick someone for taking items that fall. the whole point of give finder is, well, finders keepers! whoever get's to it first keeps it! I just got kicked for grabbing TWO items that someone else didnt manage to get. guess what those items were. a rotten truffle and 160 meseta. that's it. oh my, what a ninja, he just STEALS items, doesn't he. well guess what, folks. THE GAME IS SET TO GIVE FINDER! I CAN TAKE ANY ITEM I DAMN WELL PLEASE IF IT'S ON THE FLOOR!

I hate give finder, primarily because of this. I set all my games to order/random, and mostly only join games that have those settings. but if the game is set on give finder, you better be ok with people just grabbing everything. I won't be the one who runs straight for the boxes, but if you kill someone, and im nearby, i'm going to go after that item. It's how the system works people. that's why they give you the option to change. UNGH, this kind of thing gets me so frustrated.

/end rant. i had to get that out. no inherent problem with give finder, just that people are to jealous for their own good.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: galaxy on 2006-11-23 20:33 ]</font>

Bipedal Nuke

It's OK to vent, we all need to do it at some point but please do it through the correct channels. Move this to the rant forum : /

set in order and random are a joke. they dont work for crap they random give 1 guy everything good and leave the rest with garbage and set in order is rediculous. but you have to go with them if you party with people you dont know...

Donk Donk, Donk DWONK

random/set in order = win. Cause unlike you everyone else doesn't have 300 people they know online 24/7

Random and order both suck.

you didnt have to post this topic 3 times kthxvm.

On 2006-11-23 20:35, -Crokar- wrote:
    set in order and random are a joke. they dont work for crap they random give 1 guy everything good and leave the rest with garbage and set in order is rediculous. but you have to go with them if you party with people you dont know...
    your psu knowledge is a poem of two words: you suck

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: jarek99 on 2006-11-23 20:39 ]</font>

if your directing that at me spishack your sadly mistaken. i have done nothing but solo/duo the entire time ive played the game and im a 33. mainly solo cuz the set in order, and random suck

and jarek i dont suck i just hate people like you

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: -Crokar- on 2006-11-23 20:41 ]</font>

Oh, my bad! The level 33 guys knows all! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Thats fucking classic.

Donk Donk, Donk DWONK

qq?