The Svaltus Edge is a 10 star component in a presumably S Rank Sword. It is common offline, and particularly rare online. It's literally what the Svaltus use, and looks just like it.

You cannot craft the Svaltus Sword, yet, and even if you could, you cannot use it yet - the board and the only class that can use it, Fortefighter, is coming up in a patch soon.

However, they are considered hot now by the elite portion of PSU's hunters, for the obvious reason that any hunter would want a Svaltus sword!

The bidding starts at 200k. Reason being, this is my highest offer so far. (Yes, really.)

Buyout is 1mil. If you want it right now, it's in my shop for just that. 1 mil is an outrageous price, so I suggest a bidwar in tiny increments. =p

Take a look in my shop if you're interested. You'll find it first thing if you item search for Svaltus. You'll also notice there are two other Svaltus Edge's "for sale", one at ten million and another at ALL NINES. <_<; I'm guessing those are trophy jokes.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Tsacar on 2006-11-26 19:11 ]</font>

SOLD to Miyu for 200k meseta. Miyu has it all at this point.