Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Lord of the Antedeluvians

DON'T LET THIS HAPPEN TO YOU!

I had been harvesting CAST parts for a cheap and easy way to level my PM (by deleting and creating a new CAST character over and over and stripping her of parts and armor)and I guess I wasn't paying attention because I logged on for the umpteenth time to see this:

What a kick in the nuts.

Isahn was lvl 45, 10 levels RA, 8 FO. I realize this is my own dumbass fault, and I'm not expecting Sega to be able to do anything about it, but I thought I'd ask you guys to see if anyone knew anything concrete.

Also, I wanted to say thanks to Jife_Jifremok, who convinced me to stay on PSU because I was about ready to quit altogether. Thanks Bro.

Well, although he wasn't around for long I'm posting a few screens of Isahn in case anyone cares (a couple of these are pretty funny though):

Still a noob...
    First time to Neudaiz
    Talking shit
    Lesbian butt licking
    Last known sighting...

Ouch. My condolenses go out to you.

lolDiads
    If Diad was a planet in PSU, I'd live there

Yikes. I always had that voice in the back of my head asking me if I was sure I picked slot 4 when Iwas creating my armor PM when I went through that ordeal. My recommendation is to try to contact their support section and email them. The absolute worst case scenario is that they'll tell you 'no' to restoring your character and you'll have to start from scratch.

And even then, I wouldn't sweat it TOO much. Consider: you'll be able to catch back up in no time.

Shiiiiiiit

With the last patch, it seems that the character name in the slot (providing there is one) is saved in the name field of the creation screen as sort of a last reminder that "HAY YOU SURE BOUT THIS, GUY?" Which I guess doesn't mean much now...

Sorry dude :

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Triela on 2006-11-25 15:08 ]</font>

Cold as winter, guns of summer. Point and watch them run.
    Which PSO-W Member Are You?

Damn, I feel for you... Same thing happened to me, only my little brother did it while I was out of town... and it was a Newman...

needless to say, he was level 16(The Newman) and my CAST was only 28 at the time... So I kept playing with the newman and I'm... 46 at the moment.

Down for the Getdown

Damn Isahn. Thats pure booty, it was so much fun partying with you. Don't worry though, I'll help ya get back up there in no time...For a fee. =P

PWNAGE!! Damn I wouldn't plat PSU for the longest time if that happened to me

Nice going, idiot. Hopefully that'll teach you to pay attention.

No sympathy because it's your fault.

Hell, when I used to play Guild Wars [ugh awful game], I kept making new pvp chars and deleting them [they are auto max level], and I accidently deleted my level 20 mo/w [spec'd to solo UW, before Jewnet nerfed that]. Funny thing about that is, in Guild Wars you have to type your character's name to delete him/her, and yet I still managed to fuck up.

^ Good job pointing out that it's his fault......Considering he already admitted that.
    And RedmachineD you've been here a week and posted twice...You don't have the right to come here and criticize a guy who hasn't done anything wrong.

I don't think you can recover your character bro but I hope you can. Peace