now i know this is most likely never going to be added to the game(if it were even possible with the consoles) but my main frustration with forces right now, while purely aesthetic, is still getting to me. I know each spell looks different, and then when it reaches a certain tier it changes, but i'm getting really tired of the same rod and wand casting animations. i know this is really picky, but it gets boring when your spamming spells on a boss, lets say, and its swing the rod up, blast it down. up, down, up down, up down.

ive been playing as hunter for a little now, and their PA's are so dynamic. since they are relatively long, they don't get boring too, when your spamming them. I just wish different elements had different casting animations. like one could be the normal up down one, one could have some sort of staff-spin involved, the ice ones could go down then up, I dunno, just some variation. like it be really cool, for resta, if, after bringing the staff up, instead of swinging it like and attack spell, just hitting the base of the staff into the ground and holding it close to the character or something. just a little more dynamic.

Yeah, I wish the Wands and rods were kinda like that. Like in PSO for example...Wait..bad example. xD

Xbox PSO here I come!! MoNoMaTe_MoNkEy's Avatar

I believe when a spell goes over 21, the animation changes. Don't quote me on it though.

yeah haha, they didnt vary with spell, only character type and weapon...and also, some were REALLY wierd (Stupid-ass FOnewms and their giant goofy-ness.)

I agree, that would be pretty cool to see. More force weapons would be nice too

On 2006-11-27 09:52, Nayte wrote:
    I agree, that would be pretty cool to see. More force weapons would be nice too
    Yeah, we can only use handguns, bows staffs, sabers, wands and fans.

And rods but yeah, we are limited..

Its kind of disappointed even protranser gets more weapon versatiality then us (by 1 weapon). Then again we get a bunch of spells to make up for our lack in weapons. At least i'd like to say this without being wrong though i'm sure i am slightly inaccurate on this one. x.x