Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Honestly, I doubt the update will change much, especially seeing as how we won't be far off from what the JP actually have.

I firmly believe PSU has already begun the spiral downward--it's just not the type of game that would spark a lot of gamer's interest anymore. Back in the Diablo 2 days, definitely. Now... not so much.

I expect this to continue happening.

Kanore, you dumb fuck.

HEY ASSHOLES, GUESS THE FUCK WHAT

PSU is a relatively new game. It's been out what, a MONTH maybe? Don't you think you fucking retards are jumping the gun on calling it dead? Fuck, I'd hate to see you people when you become parents and your kids get sick for the first time.

Actually, I'd rather none of you stupid motherfuckers ever had children. In fact, I hope all of you get shot and killed.

Except Kanore.

Dancing Blades, Whirling Whips Maridia's Avatar

Whoa whoa, RedMachine. Maybe we WANT to say stuff like that, but we're not SUPPOSED to. You might want to edit your post.

And guys, besides that fact that the game has been out a month and you're all whiners, is everyone forgetting that the Wii and the PS3 came out last weekend? I can think of a LOT of people who are probably busy as hell with theirs and the new Zelda game. That thing is apparently long as hell. So just hang in there and quit grumping so much. Everyone is so damn impatient about this game. <_<

PSU is a game people play for fun, it isnt something people treat as a second job like so many other online RPGs, they wont spend every waking second trying to inflate their e-penis on PSU.

On 2006-11-28 14:29, RedMachineD wrote:

PSU is a relatively new game. It's been out what, a MONTH maybe? Don't you think you fucking retards are jumping the gun on calling it dead? Fuck, I'd hate to see you people when you become parents and your kids get sick for the first time.

Actually, I'd rather none of you stupid motherfuckers ever had children. In fact, I hope all of you get shot and killed.

Except Kanore.
    The first month of a game's release is usually the highest point in it's life due to advertisement. It won't be any higher until an expansion of some sort is released, when they begin advertising again.

Judging from the level of activity from release and until now, it would be logical to assume a lot of subscribers are losing interest--in other words, it's slowly dying.

After the content update, think of how much "content" is actually going to be added that will draw new and old players in and actually keep them on the game. The only things that will be added are expert classes, A rank weapons, a few new missions, and a level cap raise. That sounds like a lot, but hardly enough to keep gamers wired compared to now.

Your argument is moot.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Bleemo on 2006-11-28 14:37 ]</font>

On 2006-11-28 14:29, RedMachineD wrote:

Except Kanore.
    Gotta say, I love how blunt you are even if you do sound like a little 15 year old emo kid on the brink of killing himself.

lol RedMachine. Hit the funny button did someone? I think we all love the game, its why we are on these boards.

The slow release thing isnt working for everyone (but probably is for as many as for it isnt), but we all know the drill by now and await the Expert update to see what that brings. I dont think anyone said ANYTHING bad enough per se about the game to come close to warranting that sorta response. Tad bored but I am still playing. Think most everyone else is, just maybe not as often. Settle down maybe just a whisker.

On 2006-11-28 14:36, Bleemo wrote:

The first month of a game's release is usually the highest point in it's life due to advertisement. It won't be any higher until an expansion of some sort is released, when they begin advertising again.

Judging from the level of activity from release and until now, it would be logical to assume a lot of subscribers are losing interest--in other words, it's slowly dying.

After the content update, think of how much "content" is actually going to be added that will draw new and old players in and actually keep them on the game. The only things that will be added are expert classes, A rank weapons, a few new missions, and a level cap raise. That sounds like a lot, but hardly enough to keep gamers wired compared to now.

Your argument is moot.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Bleemo on 2006-11-28 14:37 ]</font>
    Let me add that many forces will quit once this new update comes because it doesn't contain buffs/debuffs...

A lot of people won't play anymore without any forces healing them and/or support party members.

well i played it for a lil while, i dont like how you have to make the good weopons, i loved the old days when you found a red box and HAHAHA, a cool looking UNIque weapon, in psu, theres really not many uniques and the content stinks, the gameplay is to arcadish and its not AT ALL what it should be, not only that, my game has horrible connection issues and its such a small game to pay the price for,