Hya there so like the title said i just need some advice, because im a bit lost ... got some question:

1- So i actualy play a ranger(4) lvl 15 and i want to know where can i hunt to make some fast money (soloing)

2- Wich weapon should i use with my rifle? (I have a good rifle, but i need a second weaps, some pepeole tell me that the Shotgun is good for team play, but the damage is so low.)

3- I also plan to play Fortegunner, so should i use a dual handgun ? And if yes wich one is the best?

4- Is it better to buy a grinded weapons? or to grind it by yourself?

Thanks in advance for all your answers.

2. more rifels, shotties are ok as long as you are point blank. Shotties are going to be better once the PA cap goes up due to getting more bullets. I don't like or use shotties yet but that may change.

3. I use GRM dualies, balanced PP and ATP. You don't get s-class dualies for a fortegunner, you should take this into account when deciding wether or not to use dualies.

4. Depends on the price, I usually make and grind my own weps, but that's just because I like to have my chars as self sufficient.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Edg3 on 2006-11-29 07:37 ]</font>