Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Ok, this is a long one, so bear with me. A good friend of mine, ringmasta120, is REALLY into trading, and he hops from ship to ship looking for trades. At the same time he's doing this, I've got my dc hooked up on a monitor setting RIGHT next to the tv, as I'm playing some offline missions. This little FOmarl named Xero say's she has a Chao Chao Heart, and is looking for trades. She had a celled mag, quite a few rares, and a decent level, so we assumed she was legit. They discussed what they were gonna trade, the deal came to ringmasta's Holy Ray and his Cadecus for her Chao Chao Heart. She asked to see the weaps before hand to make sure that was what she wanted, and ring let her see em one at a time. She drops both, and says she'll trade. She snags up both, says 'hold, I have to go to the bank.' and quits the game. Well, ring had her guild card, so we both tracked her, since she didn't know who I was. We kept giving her a hard time in the lobby, and everywhere else she went. She tells ring he is cool, and she'll find someone who can dupe the items so he can get em back. Ring goes off on her, while I offer to dupe the items. She takes me up and tells me to join a game she made. Now, she was a bit smart, and didn't trust me right off. First, she wanted me to dupe a delsaber's right arm and a doublesaber she had. I didn't have a right arm, so I told her I'd only do the doublesaber, since I figured I had one with the same percents I'd give her. She gives me the doublesaber, it had all 0%'s, so I had one to match. I came back, dropped her original, left, came back and dropped mine. She was like, Cool! She still didn't trust me though and she asked me to dupe my mag. I have NO clue how to dupe and that just kinda left me with nothing to do, so I figured we'd lost another item. I tell her this is a waste of my time and leave. Then I simplemail her about 10 mins later and tell her I found someone who trusts me and let me dupe all of that and more. She begs me to come back and dupe for her to get get ring to shut up, because this whole time he's been mailing her every 5 seconds and following her everywhere. I tell her fine, if she thinks she can trust me, I'll dupe em for her. She also asks if it wouldn't take any time to dupe some more stuff for her, so I check and see I have about 11 slots free, and tell her I could dupe 11 things. She drops a HOARD of rare items she's stolen from people, and asks me to dupe them, among which are ring's Holy Ray and Cadecus, and my doublesaber. I immediately tell ring to join the game, and we rub it in her face how the ''master thief'' just got ripped off. She starts complaining that that was EVERYTHING she had, and that this just wasn't cool. We laughed, explained it to people in the lobby, they laughed, and just had a generally good time. We turned around and gave all her stuff to a guy who offered to help ring out when he was first complaining he got ripped off. So, quick question, should I feel bad about dishing out a bit of her medicine to her? I hope not, cause this just made my week.

YES!!!! Is's about time someone like that got a taste of their own medicne. I've been ripped off almost every other time I trade so I hope she was one of the people I have delt with. Congratulations man.....

I want to be in your shoes SO bad.

I was on a team with ring and i guess it must have been after that incident because he was asking every one if they were a theif before we went to fight dark falz.

heh i wouldnt condone that but damn, thats a great story..

nothing i hate more then theives. people who come into your game, ask for tons of revivals then when they get the chance, jack dead bodies and disconnect. ive always worried about item trading because too easy to jack your sh it. there should be like a third party who conducts safe trades for a fee. personally i dont like stealing from people, but every once inawhile that little voice of retribution takes over and..

when i first started playing PSO i was going around trying to find people to play with and some di ck says something like, "what you think youre good enough to play with us?".. my response, "fu ck you man i was just asking." so whatever, after some back and forth this guy says he was joking and finally relents to let me play with them.

the next hour or so this guy is just giving me fu ckin attitude all over. real arrogant prick. i think i was level 5 and him and his crony were level 15-20 at the time. just every chance hed get hed be talking about how cool his stuff was and offering all this stuff to his friend, telling us how good they were but we werent worthy to play with him and how we sucked blah blah blah and on and on.

so another newbie joins in, another level 5 or so and we go to fight the dragon for the first time.

I ask, "do you think were ready?" this prick says, "HAHAHA. Ill tell you what. 4 of us are going in and only 2 are coming out." then said some shi t like hes not going to waste any revivals on us

so whatever, we go in and guess what. this guy and his friend die and me and the other newbie beat the dragon by ourselves.

meanwhile this guy is shouting, "DONT TAKE MY WEAPON> FU CK YOU ILL KILL YOU IF YOU TAKE MY WEAPON"

so hmm i might have ~accidentally picked up his sh it.. so i went back to town and this guy is balling his eyes out.. "WHO TOOK MY SH IT WHO TOOK MY SH IT??"

me: "hmm i guess you picked the wrong 2 to come out alive, huh?.. that sucks you lost your weapon dude. anyways i gotta go fun playing with yah".

so yeah, thats my little anecdote.. no cool ass magcells or anything but damn if i didnt feel good stealing that ass holes weapon. so was i justified?

I think that you guys were justified in taking the @$$ holes' stuff. I hate nothing more than people who just can't play nice. I feel really bad when I can't help some one who needs it. Most of the time I just let morons go, but props to you guys for taking a stand

How do you that all of that stuff was stolen? She might of got some of that stuff the honest way you know. But most of it probley was stolen so you did good. I just wished I could of been there.

PSU X360 Warrior

Man..I love this story! Im sorry but I really hate these lame players who are just there to steal. Tells you something about their personallity in the real world. Uggh.

a level 20 couldnt take out the dragon? but 2 level 5 foreces could? no offence but kinda sounds far fetched

Killicon

AKA

Ecli