Backround:

From public AMF files
    Model: Wren - Sein variant
    Serial: X1024
    Date of Creation: unknown
    AI version: unknown
    Threat Level: High
    Additional:
    -Military personal during Final Conflict, assumed terminated at Neudaiz at the time.
    -Extremely adept at long and close range combat

--Additional Data on this CAST requires military clearance--
    The Mk. Sein model was a mass produced combat model used by CASTs during the race wars. At the time all Mk. Sein models had simple AIs that only followed the orders that they were given, serial X1024 was no exception. He would be assigned to command unit Orta, a unit that would fight on the battlefields of Neudaiz.

During the final conflict command unit Orta was wiped out by the Newman forces. X1024 would survive the fate of his fellow comrades by pure chance; a newman by the name of Elizabeth Astear would find his partially working body and carried (well more like dragged him to her vehicle >>) him off to her workshop in the outskirts of Ohtoku City.

Elizabeth, Liz for short, would repair him to fully functional status, of course moding his "Kill all newmans" AI with a more suitable one for living during a time of peace. Months passed as X1024 learned how to live in modern society however word eventually broke out that Liz was harboring a CAST within the confines of her home. With much anti-cast attitude in the air it wasn't long for people to gather and protest outside of Liz's home.

Three days would pass until Liz's death, which was by the hands of a protester attempting to destroy X1024. This single event would spark his battle programming, something that Liz has been attempting to suppress this entire time, which lead to a mass massacre of newmans near and around Liz's home. By the time the authorities got to the scene, X1024 was long gone.

X1024 would later join up with the GUARDIANS, something he thinks will forgive him of his sins from the past. He would later meet up with a CAST named Bushi, who called him "The Red Samurai" (probably sensed the blood that stained X1024) which eventually turned into his codename.

Name: Lain
    Race: Cast
    Class: Ranger
    Alignment: Lawful Good
    Backround: Lain was a cast 'born' to the Guardians, as a special operations ground unit she was trained as a ranged weapons expert, and programmed with a variety of tactical patterns and movements.

Lain can seem very cold at times, as she was programmed to merely react to emotion, not to experience it herself. Sometimes she may seem happy, but it is truly unknown if she can actually be so.

Name: Axel
    Race: Beast
    Class: Hunter
    Alignment: Neutral Good
    Backround: A liscensed Guardian, and member of the Sonic Team HQ and the Moon Hunter's Guild. A warm-hearted individual, he is known for his distinctive mohawk and his bass-guitar skill, as well as his fighting prowess. Overall, he is a pretty well-known Beast in certain underground circles on Moatoob, with rumored ties to the AMF Special Forces, although this has yet to be confirmed...

Never look back, never forget

Name: Alexis van Darkmind
    Race: Human
    Class: Force / Foretecher
    Backround:
    Alexis van Darkmind is a strange guy. Nobody really knows his past, or where he came from. To most of the people he meets, he's nice and polite, sometimes a bit mysterious, but at least very careful. He doesn't seem to belong to any organisation. It seems more like he's an outlaw or a wanderer between the worlds. People see him often staring at the stars for hours without moving an inch, as if he were seaching for something or feeling something that's coming along in a while.

Like I'm telling anyone my real info, hahaha!

(What the hell, why not?)
    Name: MaximusLight AKA "Leon" "Light Bringer" "One Man Army"
    Race: Human
    Class: All and switching (currently: Force)
    Backround: From another dimension apprently, he seems too balnced in most ways, but there is no info on his past up until a few months ago. He seems to be sreaching for something...

Works as a solo mercinary for the Crimson Scars, however, has a reputation for only taking jobs that "help the whole" whatever that means. Also he has had no Guardians Trainning and has been known to defy orders.

A report states that: "When he was under great stress, he suddenly screamed and a invibile shockwave of some sort seemed too come from him, it ripped though everything around him distroying all objects and knocking all people out. Afterwords upon waking I saw a carter in what looked like the remains of the room before I passed out again."

This report seems to suggest that he has some unknown Photo Techniques which have not been discovered, but that is unlikely due to the lack of Tech. Weapons (he had none with him) as well as the abugigedy of the report, more likely it was a dream the person though of upon being knocked out. The only other possiblilty is that it is some trick he makes a appear as an otherworldly power since that is impossible.

He has been given an S-Rank priority target for all criminals and therefore does not appear very often.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: MaximusLight on 2006-12-04 15:53 ]</font>

Refreshing Minty Flavor Puppet_Papaya's Avatar

Name: Ramona (I havn't come up with a last name yet)
    Race: Human F
    Class: Ranger > Fortegunner
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Weapon of Choice: Shotgun
    Special Attack: Ramona Redux
    Background: Before becoming a Guardian, Ramona belonged to a band by the name of Lobster Rock. The band was somewhat popular on Maotoob, mainly because they caused too much property damage anywhere else they played. They never really gained any widespread fame. Ramona never fully understood the circumstances of the band's break up. In addition to that mystery, she never saw her former band-mates after that again. In becoming a Guardian, she hoped to get her life back on track. However, Ramona often resented the tame (in her opinion) nature of most Guardian missions. Because of this, she end's up doing reckless things and ends up getting herself into trouble. That's what she likes about being a Guardian. She now works with her brother, Righ, who is very dear to her. They take any job for the right price, as long as it's interesting enough to be worth their time.
    Ramona is also working on starting her new band, Noise Unit. She's been in the process of recruiting members for some time, but has had no luck...However, she is still in search of her former band members.
    Because of her close relationship with her brother and band, Ramona never spent much time with other girls. She's a tomboy, but was always treadted like a lady by her band (whether she wanted to be or not). She hates being mistaken for a boy. On the other hand, however, she hates being made fun of for her large breast size. She has a feisty temper but can't cause too much damage on her own.

Threat assessment: medium-low

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Puppet_Papaya on 2006-12-04 13:07 ]</font>

*EDIT* I erased this character but am making a new one >_>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sgt_Shliggy on 2007-01-02 14:08 ]</font>

First off, this is a neat idea. Ye gods, I haven't RPed since college...a long time ago. Second, this is really long. I apologize in advance.

Name: Roderick
    Race: CAST
    Class: Force (for now)
    Alignment: Neutral (for now), not True Neutral, or other Neutral....just plain vanilla Neutral

::anyone who catches where my character's name came from gets a cookie...or maybe an Ollaka Roll or Fruit Juice ::

The first thing I remember is...Pa polishing my body, standing back, and saying, "Now that's a piece of work." I've always been with Ma and Pa, Pa busy using his tools on various machines, and Ma shouting from the house, "Stop tinkering out there and get inside! You'll catch your death of cold out there!" Ma didn't like Pa's constant "tinkering". She always complained that Pa paid more attention to his machines and his tools than to her or to the chores around the house.

But Ma didn't scream when I was around. All she did was smile at me. And she taught me things. Things like how to speak like a person, so that I could "fit in", whatever that meant. She also taught me about the world. She told me that the house wasn't all there was to Parum. She taught me that even though I wasn't constructed in the same way as her and Pa, we were still a "family". In fact, Ma and Pa were always there to answer any question I ever had. Pa was really proud every time I asked a new question. He said that it meant that I was improving. "Growing up," he often said. I don't know why. I'm still the same height I was when I first saw Pa polishing my body.

There were some questions Ma and Pa didn't answer, though. Once, when Ma and I were in Holtes City, there was another Cast. (Pa says I am a Cast, which means I am made of metal.) The Cast looked at me and Ma, and said the word "disgusting" quietly, but audibly. I asked Ma about it later, but she said she hadn't heard the other Cast. When I told her what happened, her face became a little sadder, but she said, "Well, it takes different kinds. That's all." She didn't want to talk about it afterwards.

One day, another Cast came to the house and spoke with Pa for a while in his garage. Afterwards, Pa came in and called me over.

"Roderick, I want you to meet Lucaim Nav. He's going to teach you lots of new things. He's also going to bring you to a new school, one where they're going to...teach you things that Ma and I can't teach you."

"Will they tease me there, Pa?"

"Tease you?" said Lucaim Nav. "Do the other students at your school tease you?"

"Yes. They say things like I'm not a human, and that I should stop acting like one. They also say that Ma and Pa are crazy and stupid for calling me their son."

Ma cringed a little when I said this to Nav. She always does. Nav, on the other hand, didn't say anything. He looked at Pa, and they walked outside to talk, but I didn't know what they were talking about.

That was a while ago. That was before Nav brought me to the Guardian Colony and started my training to become a Guardian.

"A Guardian? What are the Guardians guarding? And why me? Am I going to be a Guardian?" I asked Nav on the flight to the colony. However, instead of answering my questions, Nav turned towards me and smiled. His smile was a little bit like Ma's smile...but it was different. I don't know how; it just was. All he said was, "Your Pa was right. You do ask a lot of questions. You keep that up, Roderick. Do you understand?" I didn't know what he meant, and I was about to say, "No," when our flight arrived at Clyez City.

I wish Ma and Pa were around. I could ask them about all these new questions I just thought of. Nav is nice, but he won't tell me why I can't see Ma and Pa, why I can't go back to their house. Oh, and I should call him "Headmaster Nav" and not just "Nav"; he said it's because everyone else calls him that at the headquarters at Clyez City. Lou doesn't say much, and she's always out on missions with other Guardians.

I also wish I could tell Pa that this school isn't great either. I mean, it's still better than the school back home on Parum. However, they still tease me here. Here, they tease me for a different reason. All of the other students tease me because I don't do well when we have combat training.

Especially the other Casts. They shake their heads and say, "I don't believe it. A Cast who can't shoot a gun and swing a saber. Talk about hopeless. You sure you're not defective or something? Sure you're not just a human wearing a Raptus Torso?" Headmaster Nav told me not to worry about those comments. He said that I should just concentrate on what I am good at. The problem is...I don't think I'm good at anything. When I say this to him, Headmaster Nav says that that will change eventually. I hope that Headmaster Nav is right.

I wish I could ask Ma and Pa what I was good at. It would be much easier if I knew.

Name: Hartless
    Race: Mini Beast
    Class: Hunter
    Alignment:Lawfull Good
    Backround: back ground and story to come
    XBOX 360 Sever lol

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Hartless on 2006-12-07 12:03 ]</font>

Name: Shin Matsumoto
    Race: Three-fourths human, one-fourth Newman
    Class: Fortefighter
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral, but his laws are a personal code, giving him more of a "Chaotic Neutral" appearance externally.

Background: Shin is an ex-Guardian who has decided to go it alone, working as an independent agent and freelancer for various jobs. By most classifications he is a "Rogue," but he doesn't group himself with most other rogues, instead living out his life for the most part on his own. His only constant companion is a "young" CAST, his girlfriend Atlasla Ishtar. The two are nearly inseperable and travel as a constant team.

Shin is crude in speech and lacks any form of real respect for anyone, save for the casual courtesy not to punch someone for standing in the wrong spot and his respect for his girl. He is rather quiet towards most people, but won't hesistate to speak if necessary. He has a large amount of respect for anyone who can hold their liquor; perhaps the only way to actually earn his respect quickly is to out-drink him, which few have managed to do.

He seems to have an underlying agenda to almost everything he does, but guessing at it would be a difficult task, and one he'd probably get rather irritated about. Other than that he's a regular guy.

Just a bit more dangerous, that's all.

--------------------------------------------

Shin raised the flask he always kept on hand and downed a good half of his portable collection in a couple of gulps. It was always good to keep his blood warm, but considering that it already was, at this point he was probably just drinking for the taste of the sake. He stared out of his apartment window silently. His mind wasn't really thinking about anything. It never was. If he thought about things he'd probably be a lot more depressed in life.

He heard a weight behind him, from his right. About a hundred or so pounds, maybe a bit more judging by the relieved sound the bed made. It stood up and tried to walk over to him quietly.

Of course, his newman hearing had found it out before it even started this venture. If his hearing was the only gift his mother had passed on, he was thankful for that. It had saved his life on multiple occasions. However, this was nothing to fear, so he ignored it.

She'd also be pretty pissed if he whirled around and ruined her fun.

Two thin lithe arms wrapped around his chest, coming together under his ribcage and squeezing him tight. He felt a body, about five-foot-nine, press into his back, holding him affectionately. His hands moved together, first to reattach the cap on his flask, then to place it on the windowsill in front of him. These hands moved quickly away from the flask to the hands around him, squeezing them gently.

There was one thing which could pull him away from his drink.

She was attached to him at the moment from behind.

He smiled as he looked over his shoulder, a slightly mussed up, red-haired and slightly blushed face returning his smile. He didn't know why he cared about Ishtar really. It didn't make any real sense to attach himself to someone when he was nearly killing himself on a daily basis.

Then again, she was always right there with him. It was a good thing to not have to worry about the one you love because they're so damn good at their own job.

"Hey doll." He always used that nickname for her. It seemed appropriate, given her CAST "bloodline" and nature. Some would be offended, but she just took it in stride and smiled. Which she did again at this point.

"You are up early, Shin. Were you unable to sleep?" Her voice sounded human, but it was always amusing to hear her use such a mechanical structure of speech. He'd tried to break her of the habit, but to no avail. Either way, it just served to make the pillow talk hilarious.

"Nah doll. I slept fine. Just wanted to gaze at the stars for a bit."

"You seem to do that a lot. Is there one of them that interests you?"

"Not really."

"Then why do you do it?"

"Because they're out there."

"That is an illogical answer."

"Have I ever used logic?"

"I..."

And at that point, Shin's shirt began to beep loudly. He looked down at it and kicked it up, catching it with one hand. He fumbled with it for a bit until he found the wrist computer attached to it. He pressed the button on it, causing a hologram of a newman female to come up over it. The newman female started to say something, but once she noticed the two of them, choked a bit. Shin however, continued on undaunted.

"Shin Matsumoto, freelancer and mercenary. What can I do for you?"

"Erm..." The girl was a usual client. She'd worked with Shin before, and as such knew a bit about his mannerisms. It was quite common for Shin to answer the comlink in just pants and no shirt. For some reason, Shin seemed to enjoy displaying the decoration of scars that was his chest.

It was somewhat less common for a CAST girl to be attached to him when he answered.

Especially one whose only cover for privacy at the moment was a six-foot something human.

"Whatever you've got to say can be said in front of her. Now go ahead."

"B-but she's not wearing anything..."

"And if she moves, you'll see that fully." On that comment Ishtar began to tiptoe away, but Shin took her hand into his and held it tight, making sure she didn't. "Ishtar, don't scare off the customers." He grinned and looked back at the newman. "She's harmless. Besides, she's my partner. So let's go ahead and get down to business."

The newman seemed taken aback by this, but after a couple of seconds began talking. It was a routine job. There was an item in the Relics of Neudaiz that had to be retrieved. She was offering a thousand eight hundred meseta every time through, plus an extra five thousand upon the item's retrieval. Pretty standard. Shin bartered with her a bit, getting her to go to 2050 each run through, plus six upon retrieval. The girl sighed and accepted the deal, then shut down the comlink. Shin looked back to Ishtar with a grin.

"So doll, you with me on this run?"

Ishtar's characteristic pout came over her lips, and she looked up at him.

"But, I haven't finished... I guess I could endure until we finish."

"You have a one-track mind, you know that?" Shin chuckled and rolled around in her arms. He cupped her cheek and leaned down, stealing a kiss from her before she released him.

"Well, we've got to get started, so I suggest we get dressed, freshen up a bit and head out."

He walked away into his small dressing room and bathroom, his shirt swung over his shoulder.

Another day in the life of a mercenary, he thought with a smile.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ShinMatsumoto on 2006-12-07 11:55 ]</font>