Page 3 of 58 FirstFirst 1234561353 ... LastLast

Thread: The Day's Finds

Last week got my lavis cannon on 34th (or 35th can't remember) slime. got two synesta in 16 torrs. Guess my Ren Pin (Chinese word for luck) was exploded last week

Anyway, today piped my 42th Mil lily and still no luck

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: DarthJeeba on 2006-12-04 02:05 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: DarthJeeba on 2006-12-04 02:28 ]</font>

DB's SABERx2
    CLUB OF LACONIUM
    VIRISTIA
    YAMATO
    MUSASHI
    PHOTON DROPX3
    GOBOOMAS RIGHT ARM X5

I Know these are all junk rares but the were all in the forest and very hard im gunna do a couple more fores runs then go to caves

Ok, last night I completed Hard ruins (which, IMO, is the hardest Episode 1 level regarding level/monster difficulty), and it happened that I found absolutely nothing!
    Lol. Sorry 'bout the rant. Still, I'm glad I've finished Hard with a lv 31 FOmar . I guess my Whitill will start to pay off now.

Edit: I may have found nothing rare, but I probably found grinders worth +10, which is satisfying.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Xeno-Windgust on 2006-12-05 06:35 ]</font>

It's pretty common, especially if you are only going through each area once to complete it, that you might not find any rares. That, and most of the things that you will find on those lower levels usually aren't worth spending a lot of time on.

That being said, is that FOmar your only character? Whitill has a lot of great rares, but not a lot of FO-specific items. Not to mention those great mechguns and slicers would got o waste without a RA to play with them
    Fujiko, Skyly HUnewearl (Level 3) - PSOBB
    Otsune, Purplenum RAcaseal (Level 19) - PSOBB

On 2006-12-05 12:03, xxTrystanxx wrote:
    It's pretty common, especially if you are only going through each area once to complete it, that you might not find any rares. That, and most of the things that you will find on those lower levels usually aren't worth spending a lot of time on.

That being said, is that FOmar your only character? Whitill has a lot of great rares, but not a lot of FO-specific items. Not to mention those great mechguns and slicers would got o waste without a RA to play with them
    Nononno! It's far from being my only char lol. I'm not as newb as ppl think I can be
    I have a lv 134 Skyly HUmar, lv111 Offensive Pinkal FOnewm and a lv81 Redria RAmar next to my (now) 33 FOmar.

Whitill Very Hard:
    I got one (one one attempt) lucky FIY run tonight after unlocking the quest. 2 Al Rappys in two rooms next to each other without piping = 2 DISKA OF BRAVEMEN (one of them (0/30/0/15)). Shortly after, found a Rappy's wing.

Summary:
    DISKA OF BRAVEMEN x2 -- Al Rappys
    Rappy's Wing -- Rag rappy

Shame that it never happens at Ultimate this kind of situations (except the double Hildetorr FallenAngelV had once in her numerous attemps for a Magic Stone 'Iritista'). I once had, Redria VHard, two Al Rappys in the same batch...

Edit: (to xxTrystanxx) I was ranting because I usually find some DB's SABERs and VARISTAs. I seem to have a shortage of these, always giving them away to my friends. Not that they're useful anyways.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Xeno-Windgust on 2006-12-05 19:10 ]</font>

RAmar--> Only way to go!

I was doing a retired hunter runa and got another 2 mahus..... So sick of those

On 2006-12-05 19:06, Xeno-Windgust wrote:
    On 2006-12-05 12:03, xxTrystanxx wrote:

Nononno! It's far from being my only char lol. I'm not as newb as ppl think I can be
    I have a lv 134 Skyly HUmar, lv111 Offensive Pinkal FOnewm and a lv81 Redria RAmar next to my (now) 33 FOmar.

Whitill Very Hard:
    I got one (one one attempt) lucky FIY run tonight after unlocking the quest. 2 Al Rappys in two rooms next to each other without piping = 2 DISKA OF BRAVEMEN (one of them (0/30/0/15)). Shortly after, found a Rappy's wing.

Summary:
    DISKA OF BRAVEMEN x2 -- Al Rappys
    Rappy's Wing -- Rag rappy

Shame that it never happens at Ultimate this kind of situations (except the double Hildetorr FallenAngelV had once in her numerous attemps for a Magic Stone 'Iritista'). I once had, Redria VHard, two Al Rappys in the same batch...

Edit: (to xxTrystanxx) I was ranting because I usually find some DB's SABERs and VARISTAs. I seem to have a shortage of these, always giving them away to my friends. Not that they're useful anyways.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Xeno-Windgust on 2006-12-05 19:10 ]</font>
    Au contrare! Varista is quite useful. It has a paralysis special, which is pretty helpful in a pinch, especially with non-RA characters that can't use Holy Ray.

Enjoy your Diskas now, because you'll find TONS of them in Ultimate. I've found so many by now that I don't even pick them up if they don't have some sort of %s on them.

I found a 40/0/0/40/65 King Vulcan during some random TTF. I have no idea where it came from though, as I noticed I had picked it up only after defeating DF.
    Oserez-vous percer le mystère de la malédiction ?
    www.hinamizawa.fr

Nice find.

The other day I did some more Lost Heat Sword runs... Found a couple Guilty Lights, one with 35% hit.
    Almost 13000 Tollaws killed....

An Angel Harp without %. Don't ask.