Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    ridiculous entrepenuer

I don't recall reading anything in the 1-up article about additions in the photon art department for the new weapons that are being added. I would assume that the respective PA's for the new weapons are a given and wern't mentioned due to that. If anyone could clear this up for me it would be much appreciated (perhaps an importer). I know it doesn't mean much seeing as though were getting the update in a week and speculation doesn't do any good but ah well I guess i'm just impatient.

On 2006-12-01 16:28, Aaron777 wrote:
    I guess i'm just impatient.
    Dont fret. Weekly updates are better than no update at all. Sure it may sound as though they will release small patches now, but at least we will have something to look forward to now.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dj_SkyEpic on 2006-12-01 16:31 ]</font>

ridiculous entrepenuer

But no info on the photon arts though? I don't think that they would release weapons without at least a single PA for them.

lolDiads
    If Diad was a planet in PSU, I'd live there

There'll be one photon art per new weapon class. You've nothing to worry about.

ridiculous entrepenuer

I appreciate the info parn. thanks a bunch!

Yea. They will release at least 1 PA per new weapon class. I havent had any concrete proof of the new technics either. We'll just have to sit and wait patiently until further news arrive.

Speaking of which...

When are they releasing the 26 techs we're missing? That's what I'd like to know >:C
    Kyousei - 21 Fnewm

JP just obtained deband on one update. My question is how long will it be before jellen/zalure is available. Debuffing mobs is trememndously helpful especially for S ranked missions. Let's not forget shifta for additional dmg output for the melee.

Would be a tremendous benefit to forces everywhere to be able to run in and J/Z a crowd of mobs then skill up/heal your group as necessary. There would be less strain to run around and tag everything on top of curing your party members.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Witchblade56 on 2006-12-01 16:52 ]</font>

Hrm.

I'm pretty sure that along with these PA's, they'll release the Gi series of technics. (i.e. Gibarta, Gizonde.)

See that would be kind of mean. Think about this scenerio it wouldn't be right...

Freedom Fighter (known by sega as 2006847 - "Sweet rofflecopters i got me some neu gear."
    NPC - "Your Patronage is always welcome."
    20068478 - "Cool time to get some skillz."
    NPC - "Welcome to my store."
    20068478 - "Wait... there's no new arts here... i just bought 450k worth of cool items...and no arts nuuuuuuuuuuuuu."
    NPC - "Please come again."
    20068478 - @0 @$^%!