Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

On 2006-12-03 03:06, Shadow_Wing wrote:
    My preference is having a single rod, with many back ups of course, with resta/rever I switch between fast enough that it doesn't matter if I have it in every rod or just one rod.
    Yeah, I do the same. I can pull out the Resta rod while casting one tech, when that tech fires cast resta/reverser, and while thats casting get out the previous rod.
    Coming Soon!

I do exactly as Randomness has pointed out, only if needed that is, but i prefer all bonuses I can get .

Personally, a 4% increase doesn't seem like a lot to me.. And I use mostly wands. So, I put Resta on every wand I have. +__+ Which is.. 3. And then on my staff, I have Resta/Reverser on it as well. I like having Resta on every weapon because sometimes when I switch, especially for rods, the techs take a while to load. Better safe than sorry. @__@ Then again, I'm probably just paranoid~

Yes you are. Here's why:
    2 techs of one element: 4% bonus (this means 40 more healed per 1000)
    3 techs of one element (rod only): 6% bonus (this means 60 more per 1000)
    4 techs of one element (rod only): 8% bonus (this means 80 more per 1000)

See where I'm going? If you have a full rod of one element it's almost +10%! Add this to a Female Newman's added abilities on TP, a well ground rod, Gi-Magic, and you have quite alot of awesomeness.

Edit: spelling

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ravennittes on 2006-12-03 05:49 ]</font>

Uber-damage whore
    Belgium (100 meseta for each person who can point it on the map)

both have significant pro's and con's.

but in the end, i'd think i'd put them on a seperat staff. just dont heal the team till the end of the skirmish, whip it out, then heal, then take attack or support rod again. i plan on levveling support techs a lot before levelling my fo. (ony levelling by jz XD)

I usually put resta reverser on a few low * wands, only having one on the action pallet at the same time. Wands have faster casting animations which allows more spamming/faster periodic hp refresh than rods, the lower TP does'nt matter for reverser and your base TP (especially newmen) are enough for resta spamming. The lower max PP is compensated by having multiple of the wands in your inventory and With a handgun, you can both tag stuff and support.

Fortecher

I like resta/reverser on every rod (secondary) two of the same element photon arts on each rod (primary) This changes the color of your crystal to the element used (blue,red,green,ect) and I think it is eaisier to quickly switch when I have to. Rather than changing to another cane or rod. However when the new photon arts come into play the 4-8% boost will have to be taken into account.....

Put it on a separate rod, no sense spoiling yourself and not learning to play early when the game is easy. Weapon switching isn't hard. Forces are damage too, why gimp half your techs?

When you get 4 techs, you will have a 12% element boost, that's a difference of hundreds of damage per tech.

King of the Wicker People IceBurner's Avatar

Ravennittes, the bonuses are actually 4, 8, and 12%.