Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

For those that didnt know, an expansion pack was announced on release date of the japanese version of PSU. Since its not out yet, what do you think/wish would be in it? Heres a few things Ive thought of:

1.Obviously new weapon types, including dual mechguns, and possibly slicers, and whatever the hell else they throw in.

2. More expert classes, what im thinking here is, you know how even though a Figunner is a ranger/hunter, its still primarily a hunter? What about reversals of this? I.E. one that focuses more on being a ranger then a hunter. Obviously a subtle difference, but important none the less.

3. PVP. Lotsa people have shown interest in this, and I for one dont see why it shouldnt be in there.

4. New areas. Duh, its an expansion pack.

5. Possible additional species? Doubtful I know, but not impossible.

6. Lvl 200. I saw this as being obvious, the current max cap that is in PSU, even when the unlock everything will be 100, just like in PSO v.1.

7. Another planet. That would be sick.

8. More vehicles, and more immersive missions to use them in.

Anything else people? Its kinda fun to speculate on this sorta thing!
    Illustrator! Pixel Artist!:

Hmm i doubt that new expert calsses would be added.

Lunga racing

How is that doubtful MXdude? Im not trying to bash you or anything, but it seems rather logical to me. I mean, esxpert classes are something entirely new to PSO, so adding more, especially where there are holes seems logical.

Well, they basicly have all the combinations in expert classes. What else could they add?

Well, they could go out on a limb and do what they did with protranser, make an entirely unique class, or like I said in the OP, since hybrid classes still focus more on one class then the other, they could reverse the roles. Figunner still focuses more on HUnter then ranger, so why not make a class like figunner, that simply focuses more on guns?

Unlock Earth
    Unlock Ragol

Be able to equip your PM with items you WANT to let them use.
    More than 36 PA cap so that we dont have to delete some of our beloved ones <3

Music disks to play around with during missions.

Return of some original rare monsters (Pofoully Slime, Lilly, Hildetorr, etc.)

Edible food in lobbies.
    Small Vehicles such as bikes,skates, etc. to use while going around town and lobbies.

Who gives a rat's ass when it comes out in Japan, we want it in US/EU.

Nao >:C

I like your ideas, though, they're very unique. Perhaps we'll see some of that in the future.

I doubt there'll be another class, or another planet for that matter.

Still, one can hope =D
    Kyousei - 21 Fnewm

But if they reverse the roles on some of the expert calsses, then that takes away some of the uniqueness away from the calsses. If they add more calsses, then thats just taking away exclusive S ranks from other classes. I just dont see it happening, I think the classes are all pretty well balanced and adding more classes would probably cause them to rebalance all the others to make everything equal again.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: MXdude on 2006-12-02 22:44 ]</font>

On 2006-12-02 22:39, Dj_SkyEpic wrote:

Music disks to play around with during missions.

GAHD YES.

Best memory of PSO GC: Causing my party to die during Gol Dragon fight because I palyed the wedding march. Apparently its hard to fight while ROFL'ing.