Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast

Well it finnaly happend. Someone was handing out meseta in the millions today?

http://boards2.sega.com/psu_board/vi...er=asc&start=0

Im holding off on doing anything synthing or leveling till further notice. Right now im just considering running down there and getting a quick 20 mil for myself as well if Sega is just going to let retarded shit like this happen. What do yall think? A rollback or they just going to delete the newely made meseta? Or most likely they arent going to do anything.

Figured this would happen. It doesn't bother me though cuz I only play with my Dreamstation.cc buddies.
    Phantasy Star 2 Char/Serv
    ChronoTrigga - Human Female - Ship 7 / Block 30

Insane. And just currently I just got close to getting only 1 million through hard work and effort. That just blows my mind away...

He wasnt handing it out, he said he could sell it to players for 20$ per 5 million.

theres nothing to be paranoid about silly, IF he has 5 million, he has ONLY 5 million. Think about it, the games been out a month and a half, 5 million is NOT impossible for someone that knows the tricks, and has the required time on there hands. Especially if hes trying to make a business of it, then he could be working with mulitple other people.

Of course, there is the possibility he was lying as well.

Stop to read the entire post next time please, never once did anyone that actually met him see or know of anyone actually being handed 5million. I.E. No proof he gave it to anyone.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Niered on 2006-12-02 23:15 ]</font>
    Illustrator! Pixel Artist!:

So at what point did this meseta duping event occur on the Japanese PSU timeline? Have to take note of it so that we can be sure what to expect in the next few updates, er unlocks. Maybe that full server rollback can happen for us, too!

From what i can tell judging from the post in that thread no money was given out just requested for for the price of 20 dollars. As stated already 5 million is highly possible if you have virtually no life and just farm all day nuff said. Though if there was a dupping issue you think that would have been already taken care of sense it happen on the JP server already and they had a roll back if i recall correctly. But that was way early on and not many peoplelos tmuch if anything.

The Laughing Man = Infamous Nugz, he was talking about this shit a couple days ago.

If you read further, they are speculating that some JP players have 300mil and more circulating around. Over here, we've just gotten started...

Lets hope that our PSU econmy stresses the ban and other hackers banned enough to keep this game as clean as possible.

On 2006-12-02 23:12, Niered wrote:
    He wasnt handing it out, he said he could sell it to players for 20$ per 5 million.

theres nothing to be paranoid about silly, IF he has 5 million, he has ONLY 5 million. Think about it, the games been out a month and a half, 5 million is NOT impossible for someone that knows the tricks, and has the required time on there hands. Especially if hes trying to make a business of it, then he could be working with mulitple other people.

Of course, there is the possibility he was lying as well.

Stop to read the entire post next time please, never once did anyone that actually met him see or know of anyone actually being handed 5million. I.E. No proof he gave it to anyone.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Niered on 2006-12-02 23:15 ]</font>
    Ok how bout YOU read the entire thread next time because its obvious you have no fucking clue who The Laughing Man is. To fill you in, he is the guy who has a new account every other week from getting banned and always has 14+ mil on his NEW characters.

On 2006-12-02 23:17, Pandatron wrote:
    From what i can tell judging from the post in that thread no money was given out just requested for for the price of 20 dollars. As stated already 5 million is highly possible if you have virtually no life and just farm all day nuff said. Though if there was a dupping issue you think that would have been already taken care of sense it happen on the JP server already and they had a roll back if i recall correctly. But that was way early on and not many peoplelos tmuch if anything.

On 2006-12-02 23:17, ZiG wrote:
    The Laughing Man = Infamous Nugz, he was talking about this shit a couple days ago.
    Aka the guy who has a new account every other week with MILLIONS on them.