Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

2. Screenshots or it didnt happen. If you can show me a status window proving that he has 14 million, I will admit that i was wrong in that respect.

YOU FAIL DYPSHYT.

Let's not forget that the moment someone posts a screenshot of someone with 14.5 million meseta the first counter-argument that comes up will be, "lol photoshopped." And come on, nobody who uses the term "YOU FAIL DYPSHYT" has the balls and necessary character to admit they were wrong.

So yeah, regardless of how much he fails, you fail ever so much more. Have a nice day!

On 2006-12-02 23:32, Niered wrote:
    On 2006-12-02 23:18, AkiraXxx wrote:
    On 2006-12-02 23:12, Niered wrote:
    He wasnt handing it out, he said he could sell it to players for 20$ per 5 million.

theres nothing to be paranoid about silly, IF he has 5 million, he has ONLY 5 million. Think about it, the games been out a month and a half, 5 million is NOT impossible for someone that knows the tricks, and has the required time on there hands. Especially if hes trying to make a business of it, then he could be working with mulitple other people.

Of course, there is the possibility he was lying as well.

Stop to read the entire post next time please, never once did anyone that actually met him see or know of anyone actually being handed 5million. I.E. No proof he gave it to anyone.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Niered on 2006-12-02 23:15 ]</font>
    Ok how bout YOU read the entire thread next time because its obvious you have no fucking clue who The Laughing Man is. To fill you in, he is the guy who has a new account every other week from getting banned and always has 14+ mil on his NEW characters.
    3 points to make in response to this:

1. WTF IS YOUR PROBLEM? I politely make the statement that you should read the entire post, taking into account that noone has documented evidence in that post that the person in question actually has given out said cash, and you flip out on my like a five year old that got there toy truck ripped out of there hands. Ive been searching through these forums LONG before I became a member, and I knew you could be an ass, but I didnt think youd just flip out on a DAMN GOOD OBSERVATION.

2. Screenshots or it didnt happen. If you can show me a status window proving that he has 14 million, I will admit that i was wrong in that respect.

3. Lets do some math here shall we? It costs 10 bucks to start a subscription. If he has a new subscription every other week, (thats assuming you dont mind ruining your credit score by signing up for THAT many credit cards) you would need to sell 5million at least once a month. And considering the fact that PSU is by no means the most popular MMO out there, nor is it the kind of game that most people would buy in game cash for, I doubt that would happen.

So, in summary, if your going to swear at me, allow me to use the same displeasure towards you.

YOU FAIL DYPSHYT.

1.Telling me to be quiet and read the thread, when obviously your dumb ass didnt got you flamed.

2.Here you go baby nuts.
    http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.p...898&forum=4&26

3.Its called CCfing, you have a real account, you ccf make a new one, dupe gold, the account gets banned, but you already transfer the gold to your real main with no worry. The do sell gold on ebay, im not going to bother linking you cause it would just make you look more like you have no idea what the hell your talking about and I want you to be able to leave this thread with some credentials.

So in summary, you can pick your face up off the floor now, and quietly put your hands in your pockets and walk of out of this thread like your trying to play off tripping on an escalator.

You FAIL

/your bowl haircut

Quite wrong carbinne. I am more than willing to admit my failure of observation, if only the necessary proof is shown to me. Really I could care less about wether im right or wrong, and more about wether i know if this really happened. I only got pissed off because of akira being a more or less douche, and i then proceeded to defend my position with rationale.

rationale people. something that is lacking from this topic if you ask me.
    Illustrator! Pixel Artist!:

I'm not the trap, that's the trap!

Wow, okay, so, the laughing man is winning. He's making us all paranoid that the game will end, everything suffers, and all. Also being a net terrorist he is, he's making us all panic. Congratuslation, we LOSE.

EDIT: Remind me not to try threatening. That only makes everything worse.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Choja on 2006-12-02 23:51 ]</font>

Funny thing is, after December 8th, we'll probably put all this nonsense in the back of our minds...

On 2006-12-02 23:48, Niered wrote:
    Quite wrong carbinne. I am more than willing to admit my failure of observation, if only the necessary proof is shown to me. Really I could care less about wether im right or wrong, and more about wether i know if this really happened. I only got pissed off because of akira being a more or less douche, and i then proceeded to defend my position with rationale.

rationale people. something that is lacking from this topic if you ask me.
    Nah carbinnes correct. Dont come in telling someone they are being paranoid and silly and then telling them to next time STOP and read the thread, when its obvious YOU didnt other then the first post and then assume like you knew what was going on with Nugz,Broomop, the hacking, and selling of gold on ebay, when its obvious you didnt know about any of that either or you wouldnt have replied what you did.
    Im not an asshole unless someone says something completely retarded to me.

Somebody call Batou and the Major. Oh, and better page the Tachikomas too. We'll need everybody for this one.

PSO2-JP: Ship 2; Bouncer/Braver, Tiana Cross.

Someone needs to chill...
    In all seriousness, a rollback may be in order, but when you take into consideration that the hackers may indeed just redupe, what good does it do?

To all those bitching saying that this will ruin PSU's economy, get real...
    With a handful of people duping and CHARGING others for the money, how many people do you really expect to suddenly have 100 million overnight?

Even so, this so-called "economy" is a joke, people already charge outrageous prices for common items.
    Just because a couple of hackers have X amounts of money in their bank doesn't mean the whole server is going down in flames.

Wait till Sega makes a statement, if they don't big whoop, we have gold-sellers, if they rollback, just recoup your losses.

MY LIFE HAS COME TO AN END

Gazette, don't you mean when 1up.com makes a statement...