Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Team Behavior

I'm tired of people bashing their teammates because they died. There is no excuse for this kind of thing. You people who do this need to realize that if you build up your team mates then they may operate better then before.

What do you mean by "build up"? Encourage? If so, then you're right. People being yelled at because they died as if they did it on purpose doesn't help anyone.

Though it's understandable to get irritated if a member keeps dying because of carelessness. >.<

Naw man its a lot easier for them to bite their teammates head off than actualy SHOW them the right way?Where have you been?(By tha way thats sarcasm actualy,I totally agree with you)

Good point, however, they usually yell at the force for not healing every freakin 2 seconds because they're too goddamn lazy to use a fucking mate to save themselves from time to time. Forces need to level too y'know. Sorry 'Bout the rant, however, if people gave eachother breaks from time to time, a better team would be created.

I'm not a force but I do feel your pain.

Shit man, I got kicked from a team for healing the leader. Apparently he wanted healing levels for himself.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamemako View Post
    It is twice the PP cost for fully twice the damage... That is 129/PP vs. 120/PP.
    Quote Originally Posted by LonelyGaruga View Post
    It's twice the damage, but it takes almost twice as long. Something you seem to not be understanding. DPS, not total damage. The DPS per PP spent is far superior for normal > Gekka than it is for Tsukimi > Gekka > normal 3.
    Remember kids: don't do drugs.

MASTER OF ALL THINGS UNREAL DONTOSE's Avatar

On 2006-12-03 14:42, Ravennittes wrote:
    Good point, however, they usually yell at the force for not healing every freakin 2 seconds because they're too goddamn lazy to use a fucking mate to save themselves from time to time. Forces need to level too y'know. Sorry 'Bout the rant, however, if people gave eachother breaks from time to time, a better team would be created.
    that is so true.
    Make the days of heart brake be no more for i can no longer take much more for i miet die from the crushing feeling in my heart from the hurt that you gave to me all those years ago.......

Honestly, unless it is a onehit kill, or you are frozen, etc. You should not be dieing. The major reason people die is because they refuse to use their mates until they are almost dead, and if there is a force in the team they wont even use it then and expect the force to heal them. So if they died for not using mates then yes, they shoudl be yelled at. >.>

I wouldnt know about dying. I dont tend to since I'm a ranger. But, mostly its the hunters who die in my experience, and its almost always when they get in over their head goin rambo style. I say just get some scapes, or better yet, if youj know you're weak, have no mates, have no force or just die alot, tell the peeps in your party and stay out of the mob fray.

I saw that argument at the field base. I seem to recall saying, "it's a game," which didn't go over so well.

Anyway, it's my opinion that people play the game in their own way. I've died and not been booted or trash-talked, and I wouldn't necessarily admonish a player who died when it was me that invited him/her. In this case the player was at a 12-LV disadvantage vs the creatures for that mission, so I couldn't find him solely to blame. Besides, it's not like you can't do the mission an many times as you want.

Also there was a complaint about said player getting a De Ragan Tail. To that all I can recommend is changing the Loot settings. Personally, I chalk it up to Lady Luck, and keep on trying. I've seen enough of these drop that I wouldn't get too discouraged.

I think, though, that the point of the topic is teamwork, which strangers are not going to have without a good amount of time spent working together (at which point I guess they're no longer strangers). It's nice to find someone who really knows their job and is good at it, but I couldn't expect a smoothly-operating unit for at least several missions. It may happen, by I doubt it's the norm.