Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I see the sticky note saying that they exist apparently, but I've not seen drop locations/rates listed for any item thus far. Perhaps I am either blind or it is hidden away in a different spot, but it would be quite handy. Though I do miss good ol' fashioned, easy-to-read drop charts..

Man.. It's been a long time.. Looks like I haven't posted in 3 years..

Nicodareus/FurryBagi

Try psupedia they should have a list of drop locations if not try forum searching here. That's the best i can provide for ya.

Hm.. Thanks.. I've done both really.. PSUpedias drops are limited and hardly confirmed, considering it is a Wiki.. I was just hoping that such a thing was being done here already, like that sticky at the top of the forum suggested.

Seeing how the game's only been out for a month or so and seeing how most people are busy trying to cap everything before the patch the only real job of documenting that has been done is listing where rares drops. Few people have actually sat down and taken the time do actually document all the drops from each section ^_^;;;. You might wanna try a google translating tool and filtering through the jp wiki it might server your purposes better. I'll provide a link below:

http://psu.fei-yen.jp/wiki/html/

Good luck .

Aha.. Nice.. Thanks again.. Perhaps me and my slight japanese can get around on it.. Really, I'd think drops would be one of the first focuses.. I mean, in PSO you had to be specific IDs and all and people were like.. Right on top of making a drop chart.. Lots of them.. And on PSU, thats not even a factor.. Just based on the monster (Seemingly).. I pay attention to almost anything that drops that I can.. Namely the Relic Edge I found off of a Badira.. Heheh.. And the fact that rappies in Mad Creatures B on Parum only seem to drop meseta and not rappy feathers (Irritating..)

well that drop chart for pso was just the id specific rares since each mob had a "redbox" drop, PSU is totally diffrent and not quite as easy to chart.

Actually it should be worlds easier to chart since it seems to work exactly the same except there is no ID to take into account.. Certain monsters drop certain items, though there are items that do drop off of multiple monsters. But, the same was true for PSO as well.. Certain items could be found multiple places and certain ones could only be found from certain mobs..

thats just it tho, its a big list of things its not just a specific drop chart. the charts I saw for PSO were just the red boxes for each section ID, thats very easy to make.

Kill a mob, if it drops a red box you know the rare for that id and put it on a list. easy as that.

this game would be more of a complication of items rather than a drop chart.

Elitist hybrid. Merged classes can be pricks too!

I have all the current drop charts, pretty much.

No %s though.

On 2006-12-04 00:18, ViciousXUSMC wrote:
    thats just it tho, its a big list of things its not just a specific drop chart. the charts I saw for PSO were just the red boxes for each section ID, thats very easy to make.

Kill a mob, if it drops a red box you know the rare for that id and put it on a list. easy as that.

this game would be more of a complication of items rather than a drop chart.
    No.. Specific items drop from specific monsters, just like in PSO.. It's not just random drops.. And yes, alot of the rares in PSO were ID/monster specific, but alot of them were also found on multiple monsters and/or IDs.. In this particular case, I'm pretty sure that Badiras drop Relic Edges the most (If not exclusively) as I have seen 3 drop, all of them from Badiras.