Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

And how much will they cost? For example, from the store?

Since people are going to argue over what's "best" just go with whatever your favorite weapon is.

As for the price, it goes as follows:

Stars | Price

*1 350
    *2 800
    *3 2000
    *4 8600
    *5 18500
    *6 35000
    *7 90000
    *8 165000
    *9 250000? ( a guess estimate)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Gazette on 2006-12-03 21:31 ]</font>

well it looks grim for my future atm

Curiously attractive for a fish man Zorafim's Avatar

If I'm not mistaken, dual claws are the worst weapons coming. It's just because of their photon arts, so hopefully new PAs will be unlocked to make them not bad.

One PA is a 2-2-1 combo, each hitting two enemies. The other one, I think, only targets one enemy and attacks with a 3-2-1 combo? I only got it up to lv3 or something, so I don't know how the full combo works, but the fact that the first part only targets one target is enough to toss it.

If anyone can find any use for or can defend claws, please speak up. I myself love their look and basic combo, and was hoping to use them as a side weapon.

7* will be in the store to buy 8* will be in board form only. Somthing close to 100k for a 8* board.

I belive the pass chance with a 100 PM is only like 53% with 8* stuff.

Its gonna be a big money sink thats for sure.

Swordsman of Revealing Light

On 2006-12-03 21:35, Zorafim wrote:
    If I'm not mistaken, dual claws are the worst weapons coming. It's just because of their photon arts, so hopefully new PAs will be unlocked to make them not bad.

One PA is a 2-2-1 combo, each hitting two enemies. The other one, I think, only targets one enemy and attacks with a 3-2-1 combo? I only got it up to lv3 or something, so I don't know how the full combo works, but the fact that the first part only targets one target is enough to toss it.

If anyone can find any use for or can defend claws, please speak up. I myself love their look and basic combo, and was hoping to use them as a side weapon.
    despite the also lag that they have when swinging the weapon i'd say their PA's amplify their power x fold as compared to most...so they're not that bad :

l ikeed using dual claws in story. for some reason i like using them. i love the single claw PA too.

Curiously attractive for a fish man Zorafim's Avatar

It's completely outclasses by Dus Roberto (not that that's saying much) and just about outclassed by tornado break (it hits more enemies, and I'd think that swords are about twice as damaging as claws). I think the second twin dagger PA may be better too (three hits instead of two), though I could be wrong. If there's anything that would go for it, its the damage modifier, but I don't pay attention to that so I don't know how it compares to other PAs. Anyone care to help me out on that?

Also, assuming you got your title from FFXI, I believe the title was "Tried and Tested Knight." I was a pld too.

IMO:
    Best: Axe
    Above Average/Average: Crossbow, Card
    Worst: Grenade launcher, Laser Cannon
    Not Sure: Everything else

I say this because every fortefighter I've talked to will be getting an Axe.
    Guntechers and Fortetechers will probably prefer crossbow or cards with their wands.
    The grenade launcher and laser canon are to slow for my tastes.. again this is just my opinion.

The clear winner for best new weapon is probably Axe.

everybody wants the axe for its cool factor and big damage numbers...

but in almost every mmorpg i have ever played the big hitting slow swing weapons are not that good, they just give the perception of being good.

in this case a miss means you missed ALOT, also you will be much less agile wich means taking more hits, thats not a good thing in S rank

best wep in pso was mechguns!! (with hit % )

Im not telling anybody how to play, but just like the whole me/quick ordeal usually I find common sense to not be so common in understanding things.